He didn't want her thinking that he was someone else especially when they still needed to discuss everything that had gone unsaid after she left. There was the hinted at confession she gave him and the kiss he gave her. He internally shuddered at the idea of being with another girl that wasn't Emily.

"Hm." She hummed, still staring at him.

"H-How do even you know that?" He questioned nervously. He wanted her to say something.

Her hazel eyes flickered to his hand on her wrist as she pulled away. "After I killed my father, I got his gift which is the ability to see another's memories from skin to skin touch. I don't have much control over it and the memory of everything you've done since I left came to my mind which included the so called CPR you gave Cora." She explained bluntly.

"Oh." He blinked a few times. He suddenly turned red. "You didn't see everything I did while you were gone right?"

She rose a brow, a flicker of amusement and curiosity in her hazel orbs. "No. I only saw glimpses." She mused, crossing her arms over her chest. "Were you having naughty thoughts about me, Stilinski?" She stepped closer, leaning into his ear and he inhaled sharply. "Or were you perhaps doing something else with those naughty thoughts?"

"What?" He squeaked, jumping back and his whole face turned a tomato red. "Of course not!" He denied, even though it was pretty obvious that he was lying.

She spared him his shame. "It's alright. I don't mind." She teased. "As long as I'm the only girl you have dirty thoughts about, that's okay."

He flushed red as she lightly laughed at his embarrassment. He really had no way to respond to that comment. He forgot how much of a tease she could be. He wasn't sure he would ever build an immunity to her teasing and flirty nature.

His phone buzzed and he checked. He felt the blood drain from his face as he read the message from Isaac. All joking quickly gone.

Emily noticed how pale he got all of a sudden. "What's wrong?"

"It's from Isaac. Jennifer, she t... she has Allison's father. She took him. She's got all three now." His hand shook as he tried to shove his phone in his pocket.

His heart began to pound and everything suddenly felt so overwhelming. He felt as if he was drowning and it was starting to get harder to breathe.

The brunette stiffened, taking notice of his distress and his jittery movements. "Stiles, what's happening?" She asked in worry, hearing his hurried breaths and accelerated heart rate. "What's wrong?"

"I-I think I'm having a panic attack." He gasped, breathing rapidly and grabbing at his chest as he grimaced in pain. He could feel himself beginning to sweat. The fear of losing his only parent becoming too much to handle. "E-Em." He choked out, looking at her for help.

She glanced around to see the other students walking around and quickly grabbed him before taking him to the locker room. "Okay. Stiles, what do I do? How do I help you?" She was unsure of what to do. She had never had to deal with something like this but, she couldn't just tell him to breath slower or give him her blood to heal. She watched him stumble to the floor, breathing quickly and he was shaking. "Just try and think about something else, anything else."

"Like what?" He breathed out in between his panting.

She looked so unsure and lost on what to do. She kneeled down in front of him, suddenly getting nervous as she rambled. "Uh, happy things. Good things. Things that make you happy and bring you joy? Like...uh, friends and family?" She winced, seeing his face twist into a pained expression. "Not family. Definitely not family. Um... uh... maybe you should try slowing down your breathing?"