Chapter 15 - A Fight

"Junglebook, does this look good on me?" Asked Taehyung as he held a shirt in front of him and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Yeah." Answered Jungkook boringly, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Jungkook!" Pouted Taehyung.

"What do you want hyung!?" Yelled Jungkook back causing Taehyung's eyes to widen.

'He never yells at me' thought Taehyung.

"Jungkook, why are you even yelling?!" Asked Taehyung causing Jungkook to roll his eyes.

"It's nothing."

"C'mon tell me.. I'm your brother Jungkook. You can talk to me about everything." Said Taehyung causing Jungkook's eyes to soften.

Jungkook's Pov

Wow. He brotherzoned me for fuck's sake. Why can't he just get away from me? Doesn't he understand that, when he is next to me my heart starts uncontrollably beating and i just.. I thought I liked girls.

I don't want to feel this way about him. I just want him to get away from me so maybe I can forget them.

Or maybe I'll just find another girl.. a girl. There are a tons of fangirls in this world. It's easy.

"Jungkookie.." he threw his hands around my neck and hugged me.

"Please, why are you mad at me?" He purred in my ear causing me to shudder.

"I'm not mad at Taehyung, so go away." I spat as I tried to pull away from the hug.

"I'm not going away, until you tell me what's wrong." He growled in my ear, causing me literally to melt.

"It's you goddamnit!" I yelled at him. Soon after that he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked, lowering his tone in his voice.

"I-Its just.. I cannot.. When you are so close to me I cannot help myself." I said in frustration.

No. What am i doing? There's no way I'll tell him.

"You can't help yourself? Jungkook, I don't understand what you want to say."

"I-I.. ugh. I don't like you Taehyung. Stay away from me. You are annoying. Your voice is annoying. It's disgusting." I almost shead a tear while saying this, but I had to. It's for my own good.

"Jungkook.. we practically went on a date for fuck's sake. T-That's not you Jungkook.. you're not being yourself.." a tear fell from his eyes which made me break on the inside.

"Stop crying, you're annoying." I answered.

"F-Fine then.. if I am that annoying then I don't want to hear you ever talk to me again, understood?" He yelled in rage.

I just rolled my eyes. But deep down i felt fucking horrible. How could i go this far? I should've just.. just stayed quite.

"Tae look..." Just as I started he walked away and slammed the door shut.

I fucked up and I know it.

I slowly sat down on the floor with my back against the wooden edge of the bed.

I took out my phone and searched for Taehyung in my contact list.

You
Tae, I'm sorry I didnt mean it like that.
seen

You
I told you that im fucking sorry what do you want more ffs
seen

You
You're just being a bitch rn
seen

You
Fuck hyung I'm sorry..

[Error] The last message could not be delivered. The user has unfortunately blocked you.

I seriously messed up didn't I?

Taehyung's Pov

'What does hate me so much?'
My breath hitched from the crying as I wiped my stuffy nose.

I heard a silent knock on the door. Ugh! I don't anyone to see me like that.

"C-Come in!" I said loudly as I wiped the tears from my face with the back of my hands.

As the door opened I saw a pretty tall caramel skinned girl slowly peek into my room.

As she saw me on the ground she made her way and sat next to me. Who is she?

"Oh my god Taehyung! I'm so excited? Oh god, You're probably scared right now. Don't worry I'm Tony's girlfriend." She said in English. I did understand what she said but...

"How did you get in here?" I asked fearfully. This might as well be a stalker and I might not know anything.

"Don't worry.." she put her hand on my shoulder, "Namjoon gave me the keys to this house. I'll be staying here for a while." She smiled. I somehow felt like I could trust her.

But her smile quickly turned into a frown, as she noticed the remaining tears on my face, that I unfortunately forgot to wipe away.

"W-Were you crying?" She asked me.

"N-No.. something got in my eye..." I answered.

"Don't lie to me honey. Tell me what happend?" She insisted.

"No.. it's nothing." She raises a brow and made a 'i know your lying' face.

"Fine, I fought with Jungkook." I finally admitted.

"What? What was the fight about?" She asked worried.

"He told me that I was annoying.." I started to tear up.

"You're not, what the hell... since when do couples fight about shit like that?" She whispered the last part.

"W-What?"

"Nothing, Nothing. Hey I gotta go check on Jimin now. He's really sick. You need to take a rest now, I'm sure he didn't mean it." She said.

"Okay." I whispered and she smiled sweetly.

Hoseok's Pov

I like Sonyeu so much. She's just so perfect for me. Not very tall, cute brown eyes almost in the form of a kitty in the inner corner and a really cute gummy smile.

I don't understand why Yoongi doesn't want us to date. We've kissed before, but that was just messing around for fun.

I get it, we should not date becouse our fans. But we cannot die alone. He cares so much for our fans even if he seems cold sometimes.

Im so bored. Let's do a VLive. I haven't
live streamed in such a long time. I just don't like it when the fans ask for other members while one member is streaming. I get that they don't really like me as much as the others and I get that I'm not very handsome but still it makes me feel a bit sad even though I don't show it.

I placed my phone on the table. I  secured it with a cup behind it and pressed the LIVE button.

1 second into the stream and got alredy 40.000 views. Wow, I'm impressed.

I smiled at the camera as I started telling them what happend.

"Today was a good day, but I kinda fought with Yoongi." I laughed as I started reading the comments.

"Not a big deal though, that babyboy will forgive me." I chuckled.

As I started reading the comments, I realized what i said. Fuck.