Chapter 3 - Oh No, but Oh Yeah

"Kook, give it back!" Yelled Taehyung as he chased Jungkook around the house, trying to get his favourite plushie back.

"Never!" Jungkook smirked, while  breathing heavily.

"Eomma! Please tell Jungkook to give me my plushie back!" He pouted.

"Jungkook, you evil child! Give him the plushie or I won't make you pancakes for two weeks!" Yelled Jin frustrated.

"B-but he started it." Said Jungkook innocently.

"Okay, it's your choice now, no pancakes!"

"Nooo! Fine." He frowned and gave the plushie back.

After a while of running around the house they fell asleep together. Jungkook's arm around Taehyung's neck, with the other  hugging him protectivly.

That was the confusing thing about them. One time they are chasing eachother like a cat and mouse. Another time they were cuddling.

Taehyung finally woke up, he felt something heavy around his body. And there he saw Jungkook.

"Kook! Wake up!" He said multiple times, but for God's sake he wouldn't wake up.

Taehyung rememberd how Jin used to wake him up, his nipples. He is very sensitive there.

Taehyung smirked but was very nervous at the same time. He placed his hand in Jungkook's nipple and started massaging it and then pinched it.

"Ah!" Moaned Jungkook and Taehyung widened his eyes.
"I-i oh my g-god hyung-" said Jungkook with a flusterd face.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, I just w-wanted to wake you up, but you wouldn't wake up so I trie-" explained Taehyung.

"Its okay." Said Jungkook

But for some strange reason, Jungkook's moan made Taehyung feel hot down there.

Well, that isn't awkward.

"Let's forget what had happend huh?" Taehyung tried to laugh it out.

"Yeah.." said Jungkook.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Right now, it was really boring for Taehyung. Everyone in the dorm was having fun except for him.

"So, what's up with you guys? I mean, I know you act lovey-dovey all the time but what happend now?"  Jungkook questioned Jin and Joon, as they cuddled.

"O-oh, well n-nothing personal, j-just practicing for my date. Jinnie is helping me." Explained Namjoon

"Y-yeah, totally just h-helping." Jin blushed as he said that. Namjoon just chuckled and squeezed him harder.

"Yaah, Namjoon! I need to breathe too you know!" Said Jin annoyed but I'm sure he was secretly enjoying it.

"Don't act like you don't like it, I know you love it." Teased Namjoon.

"Oh, shut up! You're so full of yourself!" Blushed Seokjin.

"I totally ship those two!" Said Jimin silently, as he snuggled closer to Tony, which made Tony chuckle.

"Yeah bro, same!" Tony whispered back and chuckled.

"And you two lovebirdsu dere! Whispering ish dishrespectful yuw kno!" Complained Hoseok in English and everyone laughed at him and he joined in.

"Hoseok, can you do it right for once? Not there! Y-yea-NO! Just a little to the right. Yeaah there!" Moaned Yoongi as Hoseok continued massaging him.