Chapter 14 - Date

"Dinah do you know something?" Asked Tony.

"Yes i actually do." She smirked as an idea popped up in her head.

"W-What is it?" Asked Jimin. Being still in his pained state, he couldn't talk properly.

"Well see.. I know how you can make this pain stop." She said as she smirked.

"What should I do?"

"Welp, easy. Just cut off your genetalias." She said, as if it was nothing.

"W-What?" Asked Jimin, horror written all over his face.

Dinah bursted out in laughter.
"I was just joking, but you should've seen your face. It.. It was like.. your face.." She was laughing so much, that she couldn't even talk as Tony also joined her.

Leaving a pouting Jimin, sitting there on the floor.

"Oh my god, why is he still sitting here. Tony pick him up and take him to your room right now."She ordered and Tony picked Jimin up by his thighs as he brought him to his room and layed him there, on his bed.

"So Dinah, what do we have to do now, what was that you were saying a while ago?" Questioned Tony.

"Well.. he needs to have sexual Intercourse, which I'm sure you probably know of. But if he doesn't have a boyfriend, i wouldn't do it with some random person. Tony I trust you."

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

"Hello, my name is Namjoon." Smiled Namjoon at Jae Hyun. His smile looked more like a grimace than a natural smile.

"Hi Namjoon, I'm Jin's bo- friend." He stuttered nervously while looking at his lap.

"I know alredy, I feel like a third wheel now." He mumbled the last part.

"Well.. doll, where are the others? " asked Jae causing Jin to blush becouse of that nickname and Namjoon roll his eyes.

"Yoongi and Hoseok are going to a basketball game." He answered.

"So. For how long have you guys been dating?" Asked Namjoon.

"Well.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier Joon. But we've been dating for almost 6 months now." Answered Jin shyly. Jae Hyun smiled genuinely, placed his hand on Jin's and drew circles on it softly with his finger.

"Oh.. it's okay." Coughed Namjoon slightly as he looked away. He didn't like this convo at all.

"So Namjoon, if you don't mind me calling you that, do you have someone in your life?" Questioned Jae Hyun.

"Well, not really. Not the right time for relationships for me, since I'm working on a new mix tape."

"Nice to hear. I'm excited! I'm a big fan of yours." Exlaimed Jae Hyun.

"So where did you guys actually meet?" He asked, even though he didn't like to talk about 'their relationship' right now.

It made him feel weird in his stomach. Like.. it was like he felt sick to his stomach, and his heart, it felt like someone was squeezing the life out of it, for some reason. Maybe he needs to go to the doctor, he may have problems with his heart or something, he thought.

"Well.. it was at the Vogue Buildings, for the photoshoot, you remember? I saw Jin sitting there. 'Such a beauty' was the first thought that came up in my mind when I saw him. " He explained and Jin smiled confidently, sending flying kiss to Jae Hyun.

"Well yeah, he is indeed very beauti- handsome, I mean, handsome." Laughed Namjoon awkwardly.

"Oh honey, I know I've alredy turned you gay too. " said Jin jokingly and winked at Namjoon, causing the younger male to blush and playfully roll his eyes.

"Guys, I'm getting jealous here, you know." Huffed Jae Hyun, as he tried his hardest to keep a straight face and not laugh or smile as Jin kissed his cheek.

Namjoon didn't like the way they were so close to each other. Maybe he's being to over protective of Jin.

Just how much he had wished to be in the same place as Jae Hyun right now.

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

"Yoongi. Oh my god I'm telling you. She is so cute. Like, look at her." Exclaimed Hoseok.

"I told you alredy, I don't fucking care." Growled Yoongi.

"But Yoongi, why won't you pay attention to me? " pouted Hoseok.

"Becouse all you were talking about, this past hour is about this very cute girl you found online for fuck's sake." Barked Yoongi.

"So what hyung?" He rolled his eyes.

"W-Well we cannot date! The fans.. the fans wouldn't want us to." Answered Yoongi, as he made something quickly up.

"Oh shut up Yoongi. I don't care. I like her." Answered Hoseok coldly.

"Fine then. Go chase her." Said Yoongi, as he bit his lip to prevent the tears from coming out.

I'm so sorry for not updating, I was on a vacation for 1 week and I couldn't update❤ I'm really really sorry and thank you so much for reading my shitty ass book.