Chapter 1 - Eomma Jin and Appa Joon

"Great job guys! You learned the choreography in 45 minutes, how could you do that?" The dance teacher laughed playfully.

"Because of your hard work, the manager is giving you a 2-week vacation."  He explained and the hard working group cheered.

"So guys, what do you wanna do ?" Asked Namjoon, swinging an arm over Jin's shoulder, causing the older to blush. Unfortunately for him everyone saw him blush.

"Jin Eomma, why are you blushing?" Giggled  Jimin, oh everyone knew that he was a Namjin shipper.

"Are you okay Jin Hyung? Are you sick?" Asked Namjoon cupping his cheeks which caused Seokjin to blush even harder.

"Y-yeah I'm okay guys." He said shyly and looked down.

Jin's Pov

Seriosly I can't, I know it's wrong to like another man but I cannot hide my feeling for him. He is just so gorgeous. His handsome face, his nice and soft personality, his thick lips...ughhh and when he hugs another member I can't help but feel jeleous.

Kim Namjoon! Why are you shaking up my heart like that ? But it won't work out.

He's straight, I've caught him watching porn, his computer is filled with viruses. And if our manager Bang-PD found out, he'll kick me out.

I can't hide that whenever he touches me I feel high. Ughh whatever.. I started to hum at the song on the radio and started to sing.

"I must confess, you're looking fresh
Yep I'm impressed, go head and flex.

Everybody be hating the way that you're stealing the show,
Couse, oh you'd be killing em just like little terio.

Oh you can get it, anything you want,
And can't nobody, ever tell you n-"

"Seokjin Hyung?" I heard Namjoon say. Oh shit! Did he hear me sing ?

"Y-yeah?" I said and looked down in emberassment.

"Wow, y-your English Hyung! It was perfect!"

"Really ?" He nodded, smiling at me, showing his cute dimples. I can't get enough of him. I want him! I need him!

"It was amazing." He said silently causing me to blush at the compliment and his husky voice. He came closer to me, what is he doing?

He embraced me tightly and whisperd in my ear causing me to shiver.

"Now tell me, why did you blush? And why are you still blushing? Do you need to tell me something?" Why is he doing that to me?

"Ye-NO! N-no Joonie." I got the courage to look at him and smile.

He leaned in closer.
"What are you d-doing Joonie?" I asked completely flusterd.

He started laughing loudly and backed away.
"I was just joking Jinnie, calm down but you are acting really weird that's for sure." He smiled and stood up.

"Oh and I need your help! " He smiled cheesely, oh god he needs my help! I fangirled mentally.

"Why do you need my help?" I asked happily.
"Well Jinnie..." he blushed and looked down.  What ?
.
.
.
.
.

"Can you teach me how to cook for my date?" He said everything in one breath and I felt something shatter inside of my body. My heart stopped, and my eyes were fillied with tears within two seconds.

"Y-yeah sure!" I exclaimed half heartedly showing a fake smile that he knew too well.

"Jin, you okay?" He asked me, "you are acting like we're acquaintances.." he continued.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well usally youll laugh at me for not knowing how to cook or make fun.. seriosly Jin tell me what's wrong?" He asked.. what was I supposed to say 'stop dating that probably very pretty and hot girl' .

"Nothing, let's go make some food."  I said.

CHAPTER ONE , LEGGO