Chapter 4 - Leggings

"What now Hoseok?" Asked Yoongi clearly annoyed.

"I-i just wanted to ask you what's wrong, I mean.. you've been acting really weird and annoyed, do you want me to do something for you?" Asked Hoseok, to be honest Hoseok would give his life for Yoongi and hates seeing him sad.

"No Hoseok! Stop annoying me!" He yelled and Hoseok looked down with teary eyes and apologized.

"Look Hobi, I don't know what got over me I'm sorry.. come here." Yoongi pointed at his lap and Hoseok stood up and sat on Yoongi's lap.

"Now tell me Yoongi-Hyung, what's wrong?" Asked Hobi, as he turned around, facing him.

"Its nothing, just too much stress.."

"Well, do you want me to do something about it?" Asked Hoseok with innocent thoughts of course, but Yoongi didn't think the same and just smirked and pulled Hoseok closer, straddling eachother, hips to hips.

"Well maybe hobi, you could help me out somehow.." his smirk got wider as he pressed their bodies even more closer.

"W-what the hell are you doing Suga Hyung?" He asked as Yoongi placed his hands on Hobi's butt and squeezed it.

"You have a nice ass, you know that Hoseok? Such a stress releaver.." he chuckled.

"Yoongi, this is very weird, where is the hidden camera?"

"There isn't one, its just you and me, alone.

"Yeah Yoongi, I gotta go now.." he said, trying to escape but that caused Yoongi to only pull him even closer. Their faces were centimetres away from eachother.

But that beautiful moment couldn't of course last forever, the one and only Jimin chimed in with the haven't you people ever heard of....

"Guyss! Anyone wanna watch a movie? " he yelled.

"No Jimin, we're going to get ice cream, which flavour do you want?"

"Strawbewy popsicle pwease." He said cutely and Hoseok 'awed' .

"Okay, we're gonna get going now, bye." Said Yoongi coldly, grabbed Hoseok by his arm forcefully and exited the dorm.

"What was that 'aawwee' ? Do you find Jimin that adorable? If he is that adorable than why don't you go with him huh? " he asked possesively..

"Yoongi hyung! But I just wanna pinch his little cute chubby chee-"

"Okay than, go pinch his stupid cheeks I'm going!" He cut off Hoseok furiously.

"Hahahah, I'm just teasing you Yoongi-ah, you are so adorable."

"Hey, I'm not adorable, I'm handsome."

"Okay handsome."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Tony! Come here, I've found a few pictures from back then!" Yelled Jimin as Tony walked to his room and sat on his bed.

"What's up Chim Chim?"

"Well, I've found a few pictures from us, you know when we were in L.A, remember?"

"Jimin of course, how can i forget that?"

"Heheh, I don't know, maybe you did.." he giggled very cutely, his eyes creasing and his teeth showing.

"Well I clearly did not." Said Tony and pinched his chubby cheeks.

"Okay so, first of all this photo that we took in thaf photo booth, remember?" Asked Jimin, showing him the picture.

"And the one next to it is when we "got married" and remember when you said ..' Tony, I-I love you!' That was the cutest thing I've ever seen!" He laughed at Jimin and Jimin's cheeks turned crimson red.

"Tonyy! That was embarrassing." He whined.

Tony's Pov

How can this kid be so goddamn adorable. His squirrel cheeks, plump lips... I mean this is normal of a man to think about another boy right? I'm just appreciating art, don't we all?

"Wait Tony, I wanna try something on, can you please tell me how it looks on me?" He asked, closing the photo album.

"Sure."

He opened his closet and pulled out some ripped, jeans like leggings. Weren't girls supposed to wear leggings?

Okay..

"I'm. .. umm.. just gonna go to the bathroom to change real quick okay?" I nodded.

After a while he came out and holy ...

Okay first of all those thighs tho... And his plump ass, oh my god I've never ever seen such a beautiful butt and thick thighs.

"So, do you like it?" He posed, giggled and looked down.

"Wow.."

"Stop staring!" He blushed.

"You look ......... amazing." I was practically left speechless. How can a boy have such a hot feminine body..?

"So, should I wear these for today?"

"I don't know, don't you think.. you know.. it's a bit revealing?"
Don't ask, I don't know what possesed me to say that.

"Oh my god Tony, you sound like a possesive boyfriend. What does it reveal?" He rolled his eyes.

"W-well, your butt.." I said shyly and looked down like a little kid.

"Okay Tony who would look at my butt?" Everyone! Complitely everyone!

"Fine, whatever.." I laughed it off.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"So okay guys, which movie?" Asked Namjoon in English.

"Haunted House 2 is lit!" Yelled Taehyung.

"Yeah, I agree." Added Jungkook.

"Okay, then.. haunted house 2 it is."

Everyone sat down and surprisingly Jimin sat on my lap. Oh no, with his goddamn leggings, this is not gonna end well.

■■■■Halfway through the movie■■■■

Jimin started shifting and moving around my lap, I could feel the soft squishy skin on me and it turned me on. I mean ass can turn on boys, maybe they were thinking about girl's.

I couldn't take it so I held his hips still and he apologizes softly in a whisper which turned me on even more and I think I need to go to the bathroom.