Chapter 13 - Girlfriend's Here !

"Jimin no.. I can't. I have a girlfriend I cannot be doing this." Explained Tony as he slowly backed away.

Jimin didn't say anything, his eyes started watering and in no moment tears started overflowing his eyes.

Hurt flashed in his eyes, as he weakly stood up and ran out of the door.

"Tony Jones, you shouldn't have done that." Said a monotone voice, causing Tony to snap his head in the direction that the voice was coming from.

Shit.

"Shut the fuck up Alexa" growled Tony at the Amazon-Echo Alexa. It scared the shit out of him.

"You don't have to be so cruel to Alexa Tony." Said an other voice causing him to snap his head in that direction.

There he saw his girlfriend. Standing with a bunch of bags in her hand in front of the wooden door.

"D-Dinah? What the hell are you doing here?" Gasped Tony.

"Aren't you happy to see me. By the way what happend with Jimin? He just ran out so randomly out of this room." His girlfriend sighed.

"W-Well it was nothing. But how the hell did you even get here" asked Tony.

"Well I contacted the guys and they gave me a key, so I'm staying for a while." Smiled Dinah as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Wait what? Why didn't you tell me that?" He huffed and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She pouted slightly.

"N-No it's not that, it's just-"

"I don't care. Tell me, why was Jimin in your room?" She asked, cutting him off.

"I-uh.. we.. I helped him with something." He answered hesitantly.

"Oh really? I know what you were helping him with." She winked and laughed.

All of a sudden they both heard pretty loud moan- like sounds coming from the hallway.

"What's happening?" Asked Dinah, her perfectly filled eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"I don't know." Answered Tony simply as he headed to the door to see what was happening. Dinah followed him and they both peeked a head out of the door to see what was happening.

There, down the hallway they saw Jimin. He was sitting down on the cold wooden floor, with his head tilted back on the wall. His hands were clutching on his stomach in pain. As he bit his lips to try to keep in the pain- caused noises that were coming out from his mouth.

He had big beads of tears rolling down his red, tear- stained cheeks. He was sweating uncontrollably as silent sobs escsped his lips.

"Jimin!" Exclaimed Tony as he ran over to him and kneeled down on the floor.

"T-Tony.. Chim n-needs you.." he whimpered.

"Jimin, please stay strong. I'm going to get some ice, look Dinah will stay here with you." Said Tony as he quickly ran down the stairs.

Jimin was left there with Dinah.

"Hi Jimin.. I'm his girlfriend Dinah. Umm, what's wrong?" Asked Dinah calmly, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"G-Girlfriend?" He managed to choke out.

"Y-Yes. A-Are you okay? Can I help you somehow?" She asked shyly.

"N-No.. need Tony" he whimpered once again.

"Tony and I will be here for you, okay Chim? By the way, I didn't know you could speak English. Usually Namjoon talks in all the interviews. He's my bias by the way." She laughed lightly, her pretty light green eyes glowing.

I see why Tony likes her. Thought Jimin.

"Y-You're a fan?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, I'm an army. I actually don't really know how Im keeping myself together and not fangirling right now." She smiled.

As loud footsteps, that were coming up the stairs were heard, who was surely Tony, Jimin flinched in fear. He was oversensitive with everything.

"Jimin, I brought the ice. Where does it hurt?" He asked worried. As soon as Jimin pointed at his pelvis area and stomach Tony placed the ice on that place.

As Jimin felt the coldness on his lower stomach it hurt even more. He choked out a cry, as tears starting flowing even heavier.

"Baby- Jimin.. fuck. What should I do?" He placed his hands on his temples. Dinah took the ice away from his stomach and Jimins pain minimized a bit.

"Baby huh? " Dinah whispered to herself as she looked down and lightly frowned

He hugged Jimin tightly as he rubbed his back with one hand and with the other drawing circles on his hips.

This caused Jimin to purr and lean into his touch. The feeling was so satisfying to him. His whimpering stopped as he just breathed heavily.

Dinah was a bit hurt by all of this but she shook it off. She was just wondering what the hell could've been wrong with him.

All of a sudden something popped up in her head and she gasped.

"W-Wait Jimin... D-Do you have the omega disease ?" She asked shocked.

"What?" Gasped Jimin. How did she knew.

"H-How did you know?" Asked Tony.

She just smiled, as if she was remembering something.

"Long story Tony. Now you cannot just lie right here like this. By the way I didn't know you were swinging that way." She giggled.

"I-I'm not gay! I.. like boobs!" He explained.

"Yeah.. said every gay guy ever.." she mumbled.

"What?!" He almost yelled and she just chuckled.

"Nothing, nothing.."

"Dinah do you know something?" Asked Tony.

"Yes i actually do." She smirked as an idea popped up in her head.
.
.
.
.
.

AHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS SHE PLANNING TO DOO? By the way look at me with these CLIFFHANGERs