Chapter 11 - Photos and Lattés

Taehyung's Pov

"Yep TaeTae, perfect! Look a bit to the left.. a little smirk.. ok and... finished!" Yelled the photographer, aka his friend Jun Hyun.

"Pefect, let me see.." I said as I looked at he computer screen with my photos on them.

"You look really good TaeTae.. I'm sure they will blow up on the internet." He said as he patted my back.

"Okay, what's going on in here?" Badged in Jungkook. Oh no.. not again.

Long story short. The photographer is gay so Jungkook was literally standing the whole time by the door to stalk every little thing we do.

"Stop it Jungkook.. we weren't doing anything." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really? Then what are you wearing?" He asked, his brows furrowed in anger.

"What? Well.. that's for the photoshoot of course." I had gray Calvin Klein boxers on with a white- transparent, slightly unbuttoned shirt.

"Yeah? And you let everybody see that?" He pointed at my stomach as he slowly ran his fingers over it causing me to shudder.

"And that?" He pointed at my butt and smacked it, causing me to flinch and mutter a small sorry in submission.

"Yeah.. And don't publish the pictures where his ass is fully in the view." He said sternly causing me to roll my eyes again.

"But dude, the pictures are gonna explode on the internet trust me.. and that way you'll gain even more  recognition!" Explained the photographer

"Were famous enough aren't we? Now do you really think that I would let you post these exposing pictures on the internet with you posing so seductively?"

"N-no.. But wait why are you telling me what to post? You don't own me Jeon Jungkook and plus I'm older than you, so respect your hyung!" I crossed my arms and furrowed my brows in anger.

"Becouse-! Ughh..." he couldn't make anything out and just glared really hard.

"Fine do whatever you want, I'm leaving." He spat as he took his jacket from the chair and opened the door to leave.

"Wait Kook!.." but I stopped him.

"What?!" He half-yelled.

"Well I'm going with you, we can go somewhere after this, just let me get dressed." I explained.

"I don't know.."
Oh, I know what he was doing. Playing hard to get like a fricking girl.

"Stop being such a baby.." I complained.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go now and I'll stop being such a baby." He mimicked my voice and took one step out of the door.

"Wait don't go I'll treat you!" I yelled as loud as I can.

"Fine."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"Hoseok!!!" Yelled Yoongi as loud as he could with rage in his voice.

"What is it?" Hoseok yelled back, also very annoyed.

"Did you drink again?" Asked Yoongi rolling his eyes.

"So fucking what? What can you do about it?"

"Don't talk to me like that?"

"And who said that I couldn't big boy" smirked Hoseok.

"W-What the hell? Why are you being so ga-"

"Finish that sentence and you'll get spanked."

"I swear to god Hoseok, don't touch me. Like I'm not gay dude. "

"You sure?" Smirked Hoseok as he drew circles with his finers on Yoongi's hips.

"You are seriosly creeping me out, where's the hidden camera, what have you been drinking?"

"Nothing baby.. I'm drunk in love.." slurred Hoseok as he tried to kiss Yoongi by miserably failed.

"You're so fucking drunk Hoseok, let me get you to bed.." said Yoongi as he grabbed Hoseok by the arm.

"N-No baby.. mfgm.. first let me kiss youUu!" Said Hoseok, being in the drunk state he is, he almost tripped and fell over.

"Dude no! You're gross!" As Yoongi said that Hoseok cupped his cheeks aggressively and smashed his lips against the older.

Yoongi tried to fight back but he couldn't, so he might as well kiss back, since he didn't have any other options.

He would lie if he said that he wasn't enjoying the older's incredibly soft lips on his.

As Hoseok was about to pull away, Yoongi captured his lower lip in between his teeth causing Hoseok to release a grunt of pleasure.

"Baby.." he groaned as he tried to take it further.

"No Hoseok, let's get you to bed, you're drunk and I gave you the kiss so now you gotta sleep okay?"

"Mhm.. okay, as long as you undress me.." smirked Hoseok.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"So one Americano and once caffè latte?" Asked the slutty waitress as she tried to flirt with Jungkook.

"Excuse me miss, but you know this is not the right place to flirt with my boyfriend?" Said Taehyung as he smiled fakely at the lady and he placed his hand over Jungkook's.

"W-Wait.. so you two are actually dating? So vkook is real? So does that mean that my plan worked! Yess!" She fangirled.

"W-wait what?" Asked Jungkook being as confused as Taehyung right now.

"Well I was trying to flirt with Jungkook to see if you would get jealous and it worked! Now kiss!"

"Okay miss.. can we just enjoy our drinks.. we aren't actually dating.." Taehyung defended himself as he threw his hands in the air.

"Oh yeah we are. He just couldn't resist my handsomness.." Smirked Jungkook as he squeezed Taehyung's hand.

"Oh, shut up!"