"You remember my name! Oh my.. Th-thank you, you look amazing too and I'm great! Lisa is at a meeting at the back office right now she should be done any minute, would you like a room or should I just call miss out here?"

"No no it's fine, thank you though. I will have one room plea-" before I can finish a little brat interrupts me.  I smirk as I face her.

"JEON MOTHER FREAKIN JUNG KOOK!! Oh my god your back?! You disappeared without telling me anything! Since when did you get back asshole!" I raise my hands to my ears as I hear her scream, well that's my Lisa.

"Chill woman! I just got back" I say chuckling, I pull her towards the couches so we can sit and talk. "Hey, I'm gonna start off by saying sorry. I should of called or texted you but I didn't which was very stupid and impolite of me. I just went to um go meet some family you know back home, it was urgent my pet turtle died."

Well I'm stupid as fuck. Ugh I immediately face palm at my excuse but I couldn't tell her that I was a part of a gang and was forced to leave my hyungs or get killed. But to my upmost surprise she believed me.

"Turtle? Well you have always been weird so you having a pet turtle doesn't surprise me." She chuckles. I'm just happy she's gullible enough to believe the bull I just said.

"I'm sorry for your loss but you know you could of at least called sometime you jerk. But I forgive you because we're close friends. Anyways what brings you here?" She asked.

"Oh I'm just having a meet up with my hyungs like old times you know. I was wondering if I could rent a place here to stay for a couple months." I pause before continuing , "Speaking of which, Lisa this place is amazing I love what you did here."

"Hahaha, thanks Jeon, and of course no problem! Although your not paying are you dumb, you can get a free place here okay." She stated.

"What no I insist Lisa you can't-" I argued.

"Zip it! You're staying here for free that's final. It's the least I can do for the man who saved my family when we were in piles of dept and for an ex lover" she winked.

I chuckled at this, I missed her infact she was the person who helped me come out about being gay. Well her and another guy who I had feeling for...

"Thanks Lisa, I missed you, do you live here aswell?" I asked.

"Oh nah, I actually don't come to this hotel as often anymore as I own 6 others across Seoul, I live in one pretty far from here so it's kinda sad that I won't see you much. But I'm glad you haven't forgotten me Jungkook, and hey gimme your number so we can text and meet up again later!" She exclaimed.

"Certainly, here : 000-000-0000. Thanks again for getting me a room here for free." I stated.

"No problem, old friend." She walked up to the receptionist and told her about my room and all the services I could get with no charger required. I thanked her again and hugged her. She kissed me on the cheek and we bid our good byes.

I took the room key and went up the elevator to the 4th floor, hmm the card sais 42A. I walk around like an idiot looking for the room until I finally found it.  It was two doors away from the elevator but I'm blind so I spent my time walking and passing it several times. Dang curse this place and its enormous size.

I walk into the room and smile to see how it's decorated in red, black, and white. Oh Lisa.

T I M E   S K I P  ( 9:00pm )  *play song now :)*

I woke up from my nap 2 hours ago and started getting ready. It's time I meet them again. I wear light washed blue jeans, a loose white full sleeves button up, and a new pair of timberlands I bought on my way to the hotel. (Kookies baepsae dance practice outfit, because that shit blessed all our eyes.) I remember to take my gun with me as I know that there might be danger because by now everyone must have know that the bangtan group is meeting up again.