Hangovers And Cuddles

*Eathan's pov.*

When I woke up I felt like hell. I went straight to the bathroom and threw up.

~Knock Knock ~

Shiiiiit !!! I quickly flushed the toilet and as fast as my horrible pounding headache and nausea could carry me back to my bed and said

"yes?"

"Son you're not going to school today !" Thank God ! But dose he have to yell !?

"Instead I am going to be your personal trainer.  For pack training so be down in the kitchen in 20!" Fuuuuck !!! Is he for real !!"

*Salem's pov.*

I'm not stupid I know my son stoll my beer and shit annnd I have decided that i'm going to have some fun with this! He is going to work his ass off to day !.

"HURRY UP !!!" I yelled at my son this is the 5th time he had stopped to puke and he was only on his second lap around pack trail marks.

*Madison's Pov*

I went to school alone today that dumb kid Jacks keeps trying to touch me just because news broke out about Eathan not being at school. I hate that he is not here , he's ALWAYS here and it scares me no matter how stupid it sounds ! All the teacher kept trying to get me to talk but I ju- nothing would come iut I felt so empty , when my mom picked me up she just kept looking at me worriedly . Before I was able to get out of the car she grabbed my arm.

"Remember Madison straight to your room." She told me but I had other plans . I jumped out the car and sprinted into the house up to Eathan's room.

"Wha?!" He wasn't there!

"Madison come here right now! " My mothers voice was getting closer I need to find him and soon!

"What to do whatto d- EATHAAAAAN !!!" I screamed his name as loud as possible.

*Eathan's Pov*

Ugggg I am so tired and sweaty it is de- "EATHAAAN !!!" MADDIE!!
I sniffed the air and caught her sent imedently , shes in my room I sprinted to my window outside and started to climb up the side to my window where I saw her standing and could barley make out my dad calling my name in the distance , but I ignored him then enter my room through my window .

*Madison's Pov.*

Once I saw him I jumped into his arms and he of course caught me and we buried our heads into each others neck and in hailed each other's sents deeply.

"I missed you ." I confessed into his neck.

"I missed you to." He mumbled.

"Are you going to school tomorrow? " I asked

"Sure dolly" He sighed contently .

"Can I sleep in your bed ?" I asked my voice no doubt filled with to much hope.

" Of course you can- wait do you mean now?" He asked and I shook my head yes. So we fell asleep cuddled and tangled in each others arms .I'm not positive for how long but I did not care at all , even when I remembered what my mom had told me