Fight

=Maddison's Pov.=

We were 3 days into being at the cabin we were eating it being lunch time , when we heard loud knocking we all froze not expecting anyone to come.

"Maddison you open up this door right now !" We all seemed a bit confused to why my mom of all people were 10 hours into the mountains banging on the door when we're not expected to go back for another 4-5 days, but none of the less I went and opened up the door .

"Mom wha-" What she said next confused me even more.

"We're leaving back to the pack house."  She stated and started to pack up all my things and Eathen was by my side in seconds.

"What do you think your doing Tristain?!" Eathen asked.

"I have someone I'd like Maddie to see so she is leaving early." She said as if it was nothing.

"Mom n-" I tried.

"Maddison you knock that off right now acting grown when your 8 years old you will listen to your mother now go get in the car." She said with an angry face.

"At lea-" I tried once more.

"I said get it the car I don't want to repeat myself." She said grabbing my arm and E said he'd meet me there with Jackie.

" Maddie." My mom said snapping me out of any thoughts.

"Yes mom ." I answered in a monotone voice.

"When we get there , there's a boy that's 11 that I want you to meet I don't want you screwing this up either it's very important for me." She started off.

"Mom what do you mean I have Eathen who is my mate." I asked confused.

"Maddison don't you ever say that, you don't even know who you mate is till your 16 don't, ruin your chances with boys by saying you already have a mate !" She stressed.

"But mom he is my mate I swear!" I yelled throwing my arms up in the air. She just ignored me and went off about the boy she wanted me to meet so I ignored her and blocked out her voice until we got back which she then proceeded to put makeup on me then drug me out to the backyard were everyone seemed to be .

"This is Jacob , Maddison the boy I have been telling you about." My mom said introducing me to the boy but I just waved silently not wanting to be by him at all .

"He stuck out his hand for me to shake but I ignored it causing him to slowly retract it scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Maddison! "My mom said with a slightly raised voice and slapped my arm .

"Don't be so rude!" She scolded harshly.

"Why don't you gu-" My mom started but was interrupted by my hero.

"Maddie! There you are you scared me for a minute....... There." Eathen said but stopped at the end seeing the new male.

"Who are you?" Eathen continues putting his arms around my waist and standing up taller with a straight face trying to seem intimidating.

"I'm Jacob 11 years old you?" He asked copying Eathen by trying to seem taller.

"I'm Eathen, Maddie's boyfriend ,future husband and Alpha of this pack ." He stated with a smirk then smiled fondly down at me till we here my mom speak.

"You need to stop this now! Neither of you are getting married anytime soon so just knock it off!" My mom yelled furious.

"Wait I thought you said she was single?!" Jacob shouted looking at my mom.

"Well she's not." Eathen said then kissed my lips and I blushed putting my head in his neck.

The whole rest of the week my mom kept trying to set me up with boys and Eathen was getting fed up especially when they said they were staying longer . Eathen and I were sitting in his room when his dad came into his room and said something that made me gasp.

"Eathen you leave tomorrow for Alpha training for 5 months get packed." Then he left just like that . Eathen then turned to me.

"Maddie I can explain!" He then reached for me but I pulled away.

"You knew?!" I screamed, then I ran.