Wow

When I walked in to their pack house I thought everyone was going to hate us but they let us in with open arms .Maddie was liked by all the little girls and they ran to the playground in the back were i could still see her though .

The elders were nice all the teenage girls were jealous because of how cute Maddie  is. But the there's "THAT GIRL "

Yup the pack slut starring daggers at me . like w.t.f are you serious .And how can I tell she is the pack slut well let us see shall we she is wereing shorts that go up to mid butt cheek and a crop top that just barely covers her tits did i mention no bra on either I  mean come on there are kids around .

I just gave her a disgusted look and went to see how my baby was doing .  When I saw a cute little boy holding Maddie's  wrist ,tightly and yelling at all the other boys i quickly ran over their .

"What's going on here " I ask they all looked at me accept the boy holding Maddie's  hand who was at the moment was staring daggers at the other little boys but he was like 3-4 inches taller than them .

"Hello sweety can you let go of Maddie , I think your hurting her dear." Once i said the last part he dropped her hand and he grabbed her in the biggest hug ever known to little kids. But something was off about him

" How old are you ?"  I asked .

"5" what !? He looks like a  10 year old boy yet only 5? And the maturity to. And his body I mean the kid is 5 with a 2pack and very noticeable muscles . What are they giving the damn kid,steroids!

"Okay...... well..play nice I'll ..be back soon." I say and walk away.

"Okay , Salem who in the hell is that not so little 5 year old boy " I heard a  deep chuckle come out of him.

" That would be my son tris." Well that explains why he is SOOOOOOOO much stronger, faster, and taller . But not quite so much the incident that just happened i will ask him about it later.

"Weellll where's your mate ?" I could see him tence up . What to soon ?

"She - she died giving birth ." Aaawwweeee SHIT WAY TO GO TRIS.

"Oh " I s my brilliant  respond . There was silence...... could someone say AWKWARD!!!!!!.

"Well i'm gonna...... yeeeaaahhh ...bye." And with that I walked to an empty chair by were the kids were playing .

Till i notice Maddie was not there i started to panic till i smelt her sent . I went around the corner only to see the same little boy but holding Maddie against the old barn shed . I would've helped but. me curiosity over mother pertection decide to listen first.

"What do you wan now Eafen." Maddie said like this was not the first time it happened out of the 30 min. we have been here . Yet not fully abule to say all her letters right.

" I want you to stop talking  ALL of the other boys. !" He said through gritted teeth.

" One I was twian to make fwends .Two!I don't haaavvve to listen to you. Three why do you even cawe Soooooooo much. AND Four YOU AWE VEEERRYYY ANNOYING!!!. "She said as if she were talking to a brick wall. But it was rrrreeeaaallyy funny !! But he just looked 100% PISSED OFF .like no joke.

" 1. You only need one friend and that's me .2. You SURE AS HELL DO HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME !!!!. " Maddie looked very tooken back be his cursing and im positive if you saw my face it look identical to hers jaw on the ground.

" 3. i care BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE !!" now that took me back...just the way he said it it was almost I  don't even know. And 4. I .am .NOT .ANNOYING ." He finished in a stern voice. then he ran back to the playground hand in hand to much of her protests and pulled her a little to close for my likeing .

Witch made her blush but then he whispered something in her ear that made her blush as red as a tamoto.

*Maddie's pov.*

Once my mom left to go "do something"  Eathen pulled me to the old barn. And we went back and forth fighting yes he swor but it was Soooooooo fun to watch how he gets mad so fast. But when he ran me back to the playground he pulled me really close to him .my mom would hate this and whispered

" You will only play with me ,talk to me , and sit by me because You my darling are mine and only mine okay cupcake ." Now that got my blushing like a TOTAL IDIOT STUPID Maddie !!! HE WOULDN'T. leave me alone the rest of the day i was lucky enough to go to the bathroom by myself apparently . and after that at 1:30 in the morning he made me sleep in HIS room in HIS bed much to my protest but he said if i don't he would drag me out of my mommies bed and also he said it would help him sleep better. The last thing i thought was when my mommy finds me .....I'm a dead man.