No Time

£Maddie's Pov.£

It's been 5 weeks since the fight and my mom signed me up for dance and I love it the only problem is I am always at dance and hardly ever get to see Eathen ! He hates it to ,but I love dance! And my first competition is today! Eathen and his dad sat in the audience and watched me while I was on and then we went out to eat and that leads to now . Me and Eathen are in the woods ,he's  laying down in front of me while I show him some new dance spins of mine.

"Maddie are you excited about the pack campfire ?" Eathen asked .

"Yeah !" I said and jumped on him. He kissed my lips and I sat on his lap my back to his chest and we sat there just looking at the water in front of us.

"I can't wait till you are carrying my pups." Eathen said rubbing my tummy.

"Yeah do you want boys or girls?" I asks.

"Ummm 13 boys and 2 girls." He stated proudly.

"Why so many boys and so little girls?" I asked.

" I don't know it just feels right." He said and I laughed.

" Ok I'll give you 13 boys and 2 girls because that's what feels right." I said with a huge smile on my face and he looked down at me fondly.

"Maddie!........Eathen!........ Time to come home!" We herd my mom yelled so we started back home Eathen had his arms around me and his head in my neck as we walked. Once home I headed to the shower to get the  make-up from earlier off when Eathen grabbed my arm.

" Where are going?" He asked.

"To shower." I answered simply.

"Can I maybe come with?" He asked nervously. I bit my lip thinking.
"I mean if you don't tru-" I cut him off .

"No it's fine come on." I said grabbing his hand as I lead him to my personal bathroom. We both stripped and got into the hot shower. I was facing the water when I felt his arms sneek around my waist and his his lips on my neck so I turned my head to the side to give him more access. We then both washed up and got dressed in our pjs .

"Can we get a late night snack?" I asked getting a bit hungry.

"Of course." So we both made our way downstairs and ate some cookies and milk. After that we went to sleep in his room since his bed is bigger.

"Eathen........Eathen wake uuuuuup.... I'm so hungry." I whispered while poking his cheek.

"Give me a kiss then I'll get up." He grumbled. So I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"No lips." He whispered puckering his lips. So I leaned in and-

"Not a chance morning breath." I then laughed very loudly going to his bathroom in his room and started to brush my teeth and not a minute later he walked in ........shirtless and I blushed.

"What you've seen more before." He teased and stated to brush his teeth . On we we were done we raced to the kitchen. We both got eggs and bacon and he sat down at the table pulling me into his lap so that's how we ate .

"Now do I get that kiss?" He questioned. So I turned so I was straddling him and gave him a peck but he deepened it and put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck until we herd a throat being cleared. And we pulled apart him smirking and I put my head in his neck blushing.

"Looks like someone's not a Virgin Marry ." Jackie sung and my head snapped up looking in her direction.

"Hahaha ." Eathen said with no humour.

"What ? Just be glad it wasn't either of your parents." She said. Eathen gulped.

"Hey isn't that Eathen's shirt Maddison? Are you even wearing anything under that?" She sassed.

"So what if she's not it doesn't ma-" I cut off Eathen.

"But I am see!" I said and lifted my- well Eathen's shirt and showed her my  black booty shorts.

"How old are you again Maddie?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"8 but I'm turning 9 in two months." I said with my eyes casted downward while playing with the bottom of my shirt.

"Oh well 8 and 14 damn Eathen like em young huh?" She asked with a smirk.
"No but she is my mate." Eathen said and I nodded yes.

"And we're going to have 15 pups and I'm going to be Luna and E is going to be Alpha a great one at that." I said and kissed his lips.

" And your going to be an amazing Luna ." He said and kissed my lips.

" Ok love birds calm down people want to eat ." Jackie said and sat down across from us.

"I'm going to shower I said and kissed his lips one final time before getting up.

"Wait I'm coming." He said and Jackie gave us a look but we ignored it and went to shower.

After we were done he put on boxers and a blue t-shirt and black jeans while I put on black leggings and a blue tank top and one of his dark blue sweaters that went down to me knees. Then we both put on a pair of orange socks and walked hand in hand down to the living room. Where the rest of the kids were and we sat down in the love seat , me in his lap and our heads in each other's necks holding hands. We ended up falling asleep again and we woke up - well I woke up in the same position as before .When I looked at the clock it was 4 pm and the pack campfire starts at 5 so I decided to wake up E.

" E wake up." I whispered in his ear then kissed down his neck .

"Mmmmmm Maddie stop you're going to get me hard." He said stretching. I stopped and laughed.

"The campfire starts in about an hour." I said yawning. He then got up and I did to .

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"To get a good tent from the garage then set it up and grab our blankets and pillows ." He said. And I nodded my head in agreement.

Once we were done with everything we looked at the time to see it was time for the campfire to start. So we walked over to the rest of the pack where we saw the adult males cooking while the women gossiped about people and all the kids playing with music on . Well this should be fun I thought to myself.

"Look guys the love birds are back you guys have kids yet?!" Lexie joked as the rest laughed.

"No." Eathen said with a straight face.

"Maddie!" Oh no please don't be him .

"Maddie-"

"What Jacks!" I said annoyed.

"Ummm the food is done........" He said slowly probably getting a death stare from E.

"You hungry babe?" E asked and I shook my head yes so we walked over to the food and then ate our food then we decided to go swimming.

So I put on my 2 piece and he put on his trunks and we went swimming. Later on we all sat by the fire and listened to the elders tell stories then had s'mores and then we all went to our tents or back into the house . Me and E set up our tent farther away from everyone else's and cuddled up into each other's arms and fell asleep.