Love....... It's Bitter Sweet

The next morning I woke up sore . I groaned and tried to sit up . Tried......I was held down by Eathan who was completely wrapped around me .

"What are you doing?" He whispered his voice somewhat raspy.

"I'm going to shower you coming?" I asked yawning then stretching big. He nodded his head yes and got up with me and we headed to the bathroom with towels and clothes. Once we were showered and dressed we went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. As we walked in one of the girls that we ran into yesterday I think her name was Kalani ran into us well more like she ran into Eathan and he caught her. I just rolled my eyes and kept on walking assuming E would have been following me.

"Oh ! Hey Eathan ! " She gushed with a smile . I saw him return the favor in the corner of my eyes causing me to hilt in my steps.

"Hey! Kalani right?" He said with a kind smile . Why does he remember HER name, why is HE seemingly so care- wait .... I had to hit myself I the head for a second why should I be questioning  my mate that I've known since walking , about his loyalty...? I just shrugged it off . He's just trying to be a nice soon to be Alpha. I soon heard their conversation die down and felt arms that I suddenly didn't want around me anymore at the moment. I slowly wrapped my arms around his anyway and turned to face him smiling.

"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked . If I planned on being Luna of this pack I needed to step up my game because I obviously have competition.

"Umm I don't know anything would be fine really." He said sitting down.

"Well.....do you mind if I test it my cooking skills then?" I asked .

He smiled and gave me a deep chuckle. For some odd reason he didn't go through the voice cracking stage .

"Go ahead Mads let's see what you got." He said as Kalani sat down next to him.

Even though I am only 10 my mom told me my family has a nature for cooking. So 1 hour later I had made sausages , homemade waffles and orange juice , hash browns, bacon , (which I know he loves) , and 4 different bowls of freshly chopped fruit. I then got him a big plate and filled it with different portions of  all the food I made and a tall glass of the orange juice I had made and brought it to him. He gave me a big smile and pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him face to face and gave me a big kiss on the lips . I kissed back of course then got off his lap to let him eat.

"Now eat up I'm making more food for the rest of the pack ." I said with confidence. He stopped eating and looked up at me.

"Madison babe you do realize that there is more then 900 people in this pack right? A good 60% males." He said with a fond smile

"Ok then maybe just for our group ." I said and just made a second batch of everything that should feed about 40 people. I then sat down in his lap as he finished eating all of his food. Me and Eathen then went to the exercise room and I started doing dance stretches while he started to do some reps .

We ended up being in there for a good 5 hours so we decided to take another shower. I then got changed into a whit sports bra and a loose black flowy see through tank top , white spandex and put my hair in a messy bun with some mascara ,lip gloss , and a white daisy flower crown . While Eathen put on black basketball shorts with a blue Jordans t-shirt on . We then put on our matching Nike black tennis shoes with white socks then went outside and started our way to OUR secret somewhat pond . Once there we sat down and watches the animals around us. Everything was so perfect. But you know the saying. 'Nothing's Perfect'

We heard rustling in the woods . Eathen obviously went into beast mode and stood up ridged in front of me only for Kalani to come into our view . I stopped in my tracks .

"You need to leave ."

"Maddie come on Kalani can sta-" I stopped him . How dare he ,..... He knows this is our special place.
I gave him a look in disbelief.

"You know what fine stay I don't care I'll just be at the house if you need me ." I said and turned around and started walking home . I didn't get very far before he was calling my name and was pulled into his chest .

"Mads honey I'm sorry I didn't think her staying would upset yo-" I shoved him back.

" Why would it not upset me?!" I yelled my voice cracking.

"This was my- my safe haven when you were gone! This is the place where you marked me ! We had so many talks here ...... About our family, friends, future, past ..... And that must mean nothing to you then huh?!" I yelled my voice getting quieter and quieter by every word I say.

"Madison I'm so sorry I- I should have known, I do remember everything I just didn't think that you would remember everything or care I'm sorry I really am. Please forgive me." He said getting on his knees and putting his arms around my waist pulling me closer looking up into my eyes. I sighed and wiped my eyes giving him a soft smile and put my arms loosely around his neck.

I nodded my head yes .

"I forgive you." I said and gave him a kiss on his lips.

He gave me the biggest smile ever and lifted me up in the air by my waist spinning me around some causing me to laugh loudly with a big smile  on my face to .

He then lowered me back down and put his lips against mine softly and we gave each other a lasting kiss before separating hearing Kalani give an awkward cough . We turned toward her his arms around my waist and he smiled down at me.

"Sorry Kalani ........ would you like to join us on our walk back to the pack house? " I ask and she nods her head yes . So I hop on Eathen's back and wrap my arms loosely around his neck and lay my head on top of his as we all walk back. 

(Sorry the next one will be much longer!!! I just really wanted to get something out!!!!!)