Training Is What Started It

*Eathan's Pov.*

Once Maddie left ,we all started training out with 20 laps 10 extra laps for the higher rank you are so I was stuck with 50 laps Taylor with 40 and the soon to be Gemma Mike with 30. We then started with combat, we had to 'fight' each other one on one .

*Maddie's Pov.*

I hated my training we had to practice cooking, cleaning, the dos and don'ts of taking care of little ones , what to do if another pack invaded us , and for the last two hours we conditioned and practiced combat with the males.

Five hours later me and lots of other girls my age were in our exercise clothes for combat with the males. My clothes consisted of  light gray spandex , black sports bra with cross slits in the side with my gray short socks and black Nike shoes.

Once outside I ran toward Eathan who turned around when I was about 50 feet away sensing my presence and sent. I jumped into his arms and he hugged me to his chest. We both inhaled each other's senses then kissed making many groan in annoyance but we ignored it . We then stood next to each other as Salem paired up people. Brook and Alex went first , Alex took no mercy on Brook as they battled it out pinning her in a mere 2 minutes.

Second to last to battle was Taylor and Kalani considering we were going by rank.
Taylor and Kalani's battle actually lasted 10 minutes and was intense . They went back and fourth fighting for the top , cleverness clearly showing in the battle as people took mental notes on how to get better.
Once done me and Eathan started to battle...... to say I was nervous was an understatement . I never battle, fight , I hate it and I don't like it .

Me and Eathan started to battle looking at one another trying to find a weak spot. Out of nowhere Eathan lunges at me gently tackling me to the ground making sure he hit the ground first then pinned me down against the spot with thick soft grass and we both looked up at his father.

"Like that dad?" He asked and his dad just shook his head in disbelief.

"Maddie and Taylor , and Eathan and Kalani are the new partners." Salem said.

"What no Maddie is my partner!" Eathan said getting angry , didn't help that Taylor was going to be my new partner.

"Eathan you're not helping Maddie or yourself by being partners now switch and stop complaining!" He said and we did as told not wanting to cause trouble.

You could tell Eathan was taking his anger out on Kalani in his 'fighting' and was getting a bit too rough which is why Salem pulled him off Kalani when she started to get upset , probably getting hurt from Eathan's hard grip.

"Why don't you go and cool off Eathan and find you calmness before I have to help you." Salem said getting more and more angry with his son.

Eathan stormed off and Salem sighed and followed after telling me and Taylor to start.

"I-I don't want to do this I think I'm going back inside. "I said looking down not feelings no as confident as before knowing they all don't really like me.

I didn't make it far Taylor's hand grabbing my arm . It wasn't gentle either.

"Maddie you heard the Alpha start training." He said pulling me back over to the battling area as I pulled back shacking my head no .

"Taylor stop ! EA-" I was cut off not realizing what happened till I hit the ground .

Then I heard screams and names being called but everything was ...........fuzzy? Blurry with a ring ? I don't know . Things started to clear up as I saw Eathan being pulled off of Taylor then him running towards me . I didn't feel the pain till now it was terrible almost unbearable, so I went to touch it but Eathan pulled my hand away.
/\Eathan's Pov./\

"Don't touch it babe it's bleeding ." I said picking Maddie up gently , cradling her in my arms and bringing her into the pack house quickly.

I laid her on my bed and started to strip het out of her clothes.

"We are going to get you in a quick shower ok?" I said almost panicking and she slowly nodded her head yes . I swear I'm killing Taylor next time I see him . How dare he think he can lay a hand on Maddie! Let alone punch her in the face like what the hell?!

I then got her in the shower ,cleaned then dressed in het panties , sweatpants, bra , and a big sweatshirt of mine just in time for the pack nurse come in.

"Hey Maddison I'm just going to check you out ok? Make sure nothing to serious is wrong." She said.

Maddie ended up having  minor concussion , bruising , and some bleeding. We got her ice and propped up on some pillows then turned off the lights her claiming it hurt her eyes . I then laid in bed with her holding her close by her request.

*** ..1 Week Later.. ***

:::.Maddie's Pov.:::

I'm better now , Taylor went to a training camp  for punishment.

Right now Me and Jackie are cooking food for some of the little pack toddlers.

(Sorry Next One Will Be Longer )

VOTE❤️

LIKE ⭐️

COMMENT📄