Know Your Place

Maddie( Top Left:, 3 pics )

Kalani ( Top Right:, 2 pics )

Tyler( Middle Right :, Under Kalani 2 pics )

Taylor( Center Middle:, 1 pic )

Eathen( Middle Left:, Under Maddie:, 1 pic )

Lucas( Bottom Left:, Under Eathen:, 1 pic )

Paige( Bottom Center )

Brook( Bottom Right:, Under Tyler:, 1 pic )

^*Next Day...........*^

I woke up the next morning in Eathen's arms. I loved it like this..... Nice , peace and qui-

*Knock Knock*

I sat up immediately. Who is knocking on Eathans door at 8am ?! I quickly molded myself to Eathans body , his arms naturally wrapped around me immediately recognizing the body of his mate. I then pretended to sleep as the door slowly opened.

"Eathen?" The voice..... I recognized it in a heart beat Kalani........

That stupid witch what is she doing in here?!

"Eat- Maddie?!" She whispered yelled to herself surprised.

I continued to pretend to be asleep as Eathen hugged me unimaginably closer to his bear chest, as he was only in boxers and I in a sports bra and small silk booty shorts. He then started to stir to which Kalani took that chance to run out of the room.

"Mmmhhmm Mads what time is it?" He groaned waking up.

"Time for us to get a lock ." I mumbled.

"Wha?" He looked at me confused and rubbed his eyes.

"Kalani......... She just snuck in and out of this room looking for you!" I whisper yelled.

He sat up and pulled me into his lap , burying his head into my neck.

"I'll talk to her mads don't worry." He said .

I nodded and got out of bed. I then put in one of his shirts , it fit me like a dress it went down mid thigh .

"Let's go get breakfast." I said and he got out of bed to and we made our way downstairs.

Once downstairs I made some cinnamon rolls and orange juice and we ate.

"We should go to the beach today." Eathen said.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Kalani said walking into the kitchen.

"Ummm Kalani I would like to ask you why you were in our room this morning." Eathen said bluntly.

Kalani looked shocked , at a loss of words .

"I-I- I was looking for you to ask you something but you were asleep so I just left." She said .

"Well I'm awake now you can ask me." Eathen said with a shrug .

Kalani bit her lip and played with her fingers some then looked at me then looked into Eathen's eyes .

"I was hoping it could be in private." She whispered.

"Maybe later then." He said and she nodded leaving to go get her swims stuff as she put it. I just rolled my eyes.

"We should probably do the same ." I said.