Why Me

*Tristan pov.*

I woke up only to find no traces of Maddie in bed .GOOD DAMN WHEN I FIND THAT GIRL !!!!. if i find her this house is excuse my French fucking HUGE . think of it this way there are 8 levels to this pack house its the #1 that's why but on each level there are 60 rooms that are all beeing used that's 480 rooms . You know what i think i will chek the room again.*10 minutes later *

Fuck no such luck . I'm on the 5 floor .Okay think... 1 floor is kitchen and living room movie room game room spa and gym damn never thought i'd ever say that.*5 and 1/2 hours later *

I don't get it i've cheked all the floors except the 10 floor but it is only for the Alpha and his son. Ooohhhh weelll my babay might be there sooo here gose nothing it is only 7:00 a.m i know i started looking at 2:00 a.m oooohhhhh when i find that girl !!!!!!

The elevator doors open and there are no guards up here because they know no one is domb enough to go up there with out asking for a death wish ........if only they have met me.

All of a sudden Maddie's sent comes to my acknowledgment . I ccome to a door and i know foor a fact that she is in here ......ooookkkaaayyyy maby i overreacted by busting down the door at 7:00 a.m but it sure as hell woke up the 2 people in there.

*Eathen pov.*

It is 7:00 a.m and i have been awake for like 10 seconds staring at my beautiful cupcake in my arms i was about to fall back asleep untill someone busts down my door like seriously off the hinges and everything !!!!! So wanting to protect my cupcake i jump off the bed and in front of her only to see ................. her mom ?

* Maddie's pov.*

I have been awake for the past 10 seconds secretly watching eathen well watch me. untill his door breaks off like completely off. and he jumps in front of me i look past him only to see.............MY MOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Salem's pov.*

i am currently in the best sleep of my life when i am rudely awaken by maby a very loud door slam so i run to eathen's room only to see ..........TRISTEN AND LIDYA IN EATHENS BED AND HIM ...... protecting her ?????

*Tristan's pov.*

I turned on the lights to see ....Lidya on what i assume was eathen's be d considering he was in front of her like he was willing to kill what ever harm was in the way. What i don't get is why Lidya was in here . Then Salem walks well more like runs in and looked pretty shoked .

"Tristan why are you in my sons room with Maddie's in his bed !" He asked sounding furious.

" Well jack if you would shut the... just listen ! I woke up to well no Maddie and this was at 2 a.m i spent 5 hours looking from floor 1 to floor 9 EVERY GOD DAMN ROOM TO . And well I had no choice but to come up here and when Lidya's sent came to this room I did not think when I busted down the door I would find my daughter in your sons room for all I knew a raper could have had her !" I yelled.

"One ,why would I have a RAPER IN MY SONS ROOM !?" He yelled back .

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW !" I screamed.

"Why don't we just ask the m why this has happened? ." He said calmly.

"Maddie, why were you sleeping in eathen's room ?" I asked calmly even knows anything but.

" You thint I wanted to ... no ASK HIM. " She said pointing an accusing finger at eathen.

"Eathen ,why buddy ." Salem said sounding frustrated, annoyed, and ..like he knew what eathen was going to say.

" Well i want to start out with saying Maddie did say she did not want to sleep up here but I still think she dose." he said smirking causing Maddie to blush.

* Eathen's pov. *

"Well it was 1:30 and i still could not fall asleep i mean trust my if really really wanted to i bet i could but...... there - *sigh* there is this little voice in my head and it kep saying get Maddie get Maddie and it got to the point were it was shouting GET Maddie GET Maddie. I'm sorry i-i sh-ould have as - asked i'm sorry daddy." I said starting to cry.

* Maddie's pov.*

I could see the tears hit the floor it wasn't right something in side me told me i need to go to him ...make it all better. I got up jumped of the bed and gave him my biggest hug ever .

Witch know that i think of it .... it probably was not that big to him because i only go up to his chin bu i'm 1 he on the other hand is 5 we sat there for a good 1 minute probably . And he wasn't hugging me back so I pul - well tried to pull away but he wrapped me tightly in his arms. He put his head in my neck and inhaled deeply .. I don't know why he did that but oh well. I was finally able to get out of his grip and I pulled back enough to put my hands on boyh sides of his cheeks and I looked him dead in the eyes and said .

"YOU ARE OKAY ,why are you crying efen ?"

Man I wish I could pronounce his name right I mean I can think it right but when I say it .. it just dose not come out right.

"Are..you...mad ...at ...me..? "He said between sobbs .

"why would i be mad at you ?" I asked confused.

"Be- because I- I- made ..you ..stay wi- with me ." He cried.

" No please stop crying ." I begged.

" I just don't want to lose you Ican't explain why I feel this way though." He said wiping his tears.

"You won't lose me " I said.

"Promise " He asked with lots of uncertainty.

"Promise " I said seemingly putting all his worried to rest. I then turned around to see my mom reach for my and Eathen growled really loud and he pulled me behind him and looked like he would attack my mom .

" DON'T TOUCH HER !!" When that thing said said that i knew for a fact it was not Eathen because 1 his eyes were as black as a bottem lis hole and 2 his voice it was like an grown man's voice. and 3 he was still growling .

" Eathen" When I said his name he looked like he was fighting with something .Now this side of him really really scared me.

*Tristan's pov. *

Right now i am scared for my life this this 5 year olds w-wolf is out how is it even possible yes alpha's kids get there wolf early but Maddie is an alpha's daughter but boys are supposedly supposed to get their's when they are 10 and he this 5 year olds wolf is talking to me.

*Salem's pov.*

Why my son was his wolf now i will explain later. "Eath-"

"EATHEN IS NOT HERE RIDER IS ."Rider please let him be in control .

" No you will try and take her. Maddie's MOM LEAVE !" He said useing his alpha tone he knew she and her wolf could not help but respond in submission .that made me furious .

"STOP !"

"FATHER COME BACK IN 2 HOURES MABE I'LL GIVE HER UP THEN UNTIL THEN GO !" The tone he used my wolf wimpered his tone is to strong for his age it is not right my wolf gave up and I left. he slamed the door shut and when I saw tris she was balling her eyes out. I embraced her in a hug and we stayed that way.

"why me " Is all i could think .