No More School And A Panic

*Madison's Pov.*

Mommy has not talked to me yet since yesterday and it makes me really sad.  Im at school right now its not that bad since im only in second grade and 8 bu-

' Can Maddison from Mr . Lane's room
and Eathan from Mrs. Grove's room plsase come down to the office..... and bring all of your things.'

The principal said over the loud speakers.  I didn't really know what he  ment by bring everything , but my teacher seemed to he grabbed everything i ever made and took my name tag off my desk I was so confused . He then told the class to say goodbye to me and walked me to my locker and helped me get everything out of it even took off my magnetic name tag stuffed it all into my back pack then walked me down to the office.  That's when I saw Eathan he looked at me with sorrow filled eyes .

"Whats going on E?" I asked worriedly.

"Im sorry ." Was all he said.

We stepped into the office where the principal sat behind his desk and my mom and his dad each sat in their own chair and there was 2 other chairs im  guessing one for me and one for Eathan. We sat our backpacks down by the door and I went ro go sit in a chair seeing as thats what it seemed they were waiting for but before I sat down Eathan
sat in my chair and pulled me into his lap. I didn't mind in fact I curled up in his arms and sniffed his neck to smell the calming yet dominant smell coming off him . He tightly wrapped his arms around me. Someone then cleared rheir throght making us both look up out of shock.

"Tristan and Salem im sorry to inform you but I don't think that school is the best place Madison and Eathan." He tried to break the news gently I could tell it was not helping my momma she looked ferocious but Eathan's daddy just looked I don't know maybe disappointed I couldn't really read his face .

"Well im sure there's nothing to lose by asking why ?" Eathan's daddy asked.

"Well your son for starters skips but you know that but he also talks back all the time to teachers and we cauoght him bullying students- oh that reminds me we actually have footage of him throwing a little boy in Madison's grade!" He said and I could feel Seth tense up by just the mention of Jacks .

Then the principal brought up the video ,and turned his computer around so we could see, and of course there's Eathan practically launching Jacks  across the field.  Lets just say that his daddy looked tomato red, while my mom looked appalled.

"Eathan why would you do something like that !" His daddy all but yelled out. Eathan felt as hard as a rock with how tense his muscles were.

" He kept saying that dolly was his and touching her, saying that he was going to take her away from me ! I told him to stop but he just wouldn't shut up!"Eathan yelled.

" I don't care that boy is about 4 or 5 years younger than you !" Now it sounded like a screaming match.

"It is perfectly nor-" The principal started but got cut off.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT FUCKER!" Eathan screamed , I was actually a little scared now I knew I had to calme him down and soon.

So I started to slowly rub the side of his face with my fingers and nuzzled into his neck gently. I know there probably giving us weird looks but this is the only way I knew how to calm him down, ..... besides giving him a few kisses which I have done but won't do in front of all of them.

" Well im just going to move on to Maddison then ." Well he sure caught my attention there!

"She hardly participates during class and at second grade we have her skipping almost all day everyday a good day will be if she even bothers to show up for 2 classes and one of those are always lunch. I even have some footage of her skipping morning classes. " WHAT he saw those ugh now he is going to show it and I was practicing dancing , this is my worst nightmare!

"I'm not going to lie she is a really good dancer but this is just not acceptable im sorry for you both but im going to have to expell both Madison and Eathan from this school. " He finished.  That's when my momma  looked at me and yelled.

"Madison how could you I tried so hard to give you what I couldn't have and you ruined it ! Come here were going home!"She then marched over to me and snached me up and out of Eathan's arms which earned a whimper from me and a growl from Eathan.

"Mommy your hurting me !" I screamed. Im pretty sure that there is a good deep purple bruse and some drawn blood thats when Eathan yanked me out of her arms and back into his .Eathan's dad had a death grip on my mommy as she tried to get a chance to hurt Eathan.

" Eathan run home with Maddison and go inside the panic room  lock  the  door and don't come out till I tell you to now run!"He yelled as my mommy started to slip away from his grip.

" I'm scared. " I tell Eathan when we finally get into the pack houses' panic room.

" Its okay dolly i'll protect you ." He told me while putting my head in his neck so I can breath in his calming sent while he slowly rubs my back.

Later on that night we came out of the room but I slept in Eathan's room I also heard lots of yelling.