Switching, again again?

Erza: It seems that the spell has switched Lucy and Natsu, and Gray and Juvia. Can you explain it to the girls?

Makarov: Yes. Okay, so if it is you and Natsu that switched, Lucy, then you two will have to tell the truth with giving a compliment to him, and then hug at the end. Same with you and Gray, Juvia. It is a punishment and clearly the spell wants this to happen.

Juvia in Gray's body: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH! A hug with my beloved!

Gray in Juvia's body: Oh jeez.

Lucy in Natsu's body: A hug? With Natsu?(blushes)

Natsu in Lucy's body: It can't be that bad, unless it is with Gray.

Gray in Juvia's body: You say it isn't that bad because you like her. You just don't like me.

Juvia in Gray's body: Okay, I will go first. I love you, Gray-sama. You hair is beautiful, and your eyes are the best, I love everything about you, and the way you take off your clothes is wonderful.

Gray in Juvia's body: Thanks, I guess. (blushes) O-ok, it's my turn. I like your magic, it flows greatly with mine, and the color of your hair matches your water magic completely.

Juvia in Gray's body: Can we kiss too?

Gray in Juvia's body: No, I don't even want a hug. 

(Juvia rushes over to hug Gray)

Lucy in Natsu's body: I guess it's my turn. I like the color of your hair, it may not be a color for boys but you make it look awesome with your fire magic. Sometimes you go overboard but that's what I like about you, because it's showing that only you can be as clumsy as yourself, to be yourself. (blushes as she thinks in her head "Maybe I said too much, maybe he knows that I  like him now. I hope he doesn't")

Gray in Juvia's body: I see her blushing over you, Natsu.

Natsu in Lucy's body: (blushes) Shut up, y- yo- you were blushing too. Okay, it's my turn. I like your hair too, because it is long, blonde, and beautiful. Me and Happy also REALLY like your boobs.

Lucy in Natsu's body: Shut up! Perv! But, thanks about my hair....... (blushing)

(Lucy walks in and gives Natsu a hug and everybody switches back)

Erza: Is anyone in anyone elses body?!

Makarov: No, it doesn't look like it.

Erza: Well then, don't do it again, Natsu.

Natsu: I'm sorry, Erza.