Back at the Guild

Makarov: Natsu, where is the job that you read?

Natsu in Gray's body: I don't know, I left it on the table.

Erza: You should keep more track of your belongings. But good thing it's still there.

Gray in Natsu's body: What are you going to do?

Erza: We're going to see if we can change you back. Maybe you guys are timed like last time, so, How long has it been?

Gray in Natsu's body: Uhhh, it's been...........a half hour.

Natsu in Gray's body: What! That's like, a really long time!

Gray in Natsu's body: Come on flame brain, it's only a half of an hour, not that long. Jeez your stupid.

Natsu in Gray's body: Yeah, says the one that is alway's naked............... speaking of, put my pants back on!

Gray in Natsu's body: Shut up, charcoal breath!

(Natsu and Gray are fighting)

Erza: Master, do you know anything about this yet.

Makarov: It seems to be that this spell is reverseable if they................what?! This is a mistake! They will never do this!

Erza: (reading it and laughing) I don't think..........that they will do that, EVER!

Gray and Natsu: Do what!

Erza: You two (laughing) have to...........give each other a compliment, that you mean, and then hug each other. (laughing loudly) I guess it is a punishment for messing with it or something

Gray in Natsu's body: What! No. Why couldn't this be Natsu and Lucy instead.

Natsu in Gray's body: There is nothing to compliment about that ice block. And I wouldn't mind Lucy doing this.

Gray in Natsu's body: The feelings mutual. And that's exactly why I said that.

Makarov: Okay, Gray, stand here. And Natsu, stand there, and it says you two have to be lined up and then give a compliment, end it with a hug and then you two will switch back. Everyone might want to stand back because it could switch others in the process.

Gray in Natsu's body: I really wish Lucy was doing this.

Lucy: What did I do to you?

Gray in Natsu's body: Nothing, it's just you seem to like Natsu, and he likes you back.

Lucy: (blushing) Well I- We- I do not like Natsu.

Gray in Natsu's body: Then why did you blush, and why are you stuttering?

Lucy: I am not stuttering. I- it's just that......

Natsu in Gray's body: (blushing) Hey......., ice block, leave her alone! If she says she doesn't then she doesn't!

Gray in Natsu's body: (giggling) Your blushing too. Hey Mirajane, Lucy does like Natsu! And he likes her back!

Mirajane: I KNEW IT! Everyone needs to know! We got Nalu, I just need to try to get Jerza, but Erza is not cooperating. Oh, and Gruvia.

Gray in Natsu's body: (blushing) G-Gr-Gruvia.....

Erza: I will not say yes to this!

Mirajane: You know it's real.

Erza: Remember the last time, Jellal said he had a fiancee. Enough of this, we have work to do! Gray, stop stalling!

Natsu in Gray's body: What is Nalu, and Gruvia, and Jerza? It sounds wierd.

Erza: Enough, Mirajane can tell you later. Get in your positions.

(Gray and Natsu are standing across from each other)

Natsu in Gray's body: Okay, so what do we do?

Erza: Give him a compliment and he will do the same, then hug it out. (holding in a laugh) Like you two will ever do that, but try.

Natsu in Gray's body: Are you saying that we are always fighting with each other?

Erza: Yes.

Gray in Natsu's body: Shut up flame brain, just do it.

Natsu in Gray's body: Oh, so I have to go first?

Gray in Natsu's body: Yes.

Natsu in Gray's body: Fine.