~Wedding Morning~

(Y/n) - Your name
(B/F/N) - Best friend's name
(F/F) - Favourite food
(F/S) - Favourite song
(F/C) - Favourite colour

Karkat
"So, this is it (Y/N). Your wedding day, are you excited?!" Jade Harley asked, Rose busy doing your hair.
"Honestly I want out of these heels, the dress and skip to tomorrow when it's all back to normal.".
The girls just laughed and helped you get ready. Your dress was hanging by your closet, a simple yet beautiful garment. It was short, knee length and a creamy white colour with a plunging neckline. Honestly you wanted to get married in a t.shirt, jeans and converse but Rose wouldn't let you. Your hair was down and flowing, perfectly straight and had a candy red rose in it. Your shoes were flat, also candy red.
So, as the morning ended and the ceremony came nearer you ate your last meal as a single woman, a slice of toast with Nutella, much to Jades protest,
"Watch your dress please!!".
; and slowly got into Roses car that would take you to the church.

Aradia
You sat in the funeral parlour, sitting on an empty coffin just thinking ðeeply about the fact that within a few hours the moment you always wished for would be over and done with. It terrified you, more than it should honestly. You were so unsure about so much, what cake to buy, what colour flowers (dark red, matches your sash around your waist), but marriage to Aradia was certain, you had no fears nor doubts about it. You wore a darling long dress, not many details on it, just your red sash around the waist. Your hair was done in a low bun that had a braid around it.
So y out slowly got off the coffin and began the short walk to the chapel, it was only a minute away.

Tavros
'WE'RE GOING TO THE CHAPEL AND WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED", your best friend since childhood screamed, running into your room, waking you up.
'Oh Gog...that's today? THATS TODAY!" you screamed in reply.
'Yeah idiot, come on, time to get ready!'.
  So that's how your wedding morning began, your best friend screaming at you. You showered and she dried your hair, styled it while you did your makeup. You went for a natural, rusty brown eyeshadow look, hair worn down with a flower crown. Your dress was amazing, very you. It had an off the shoulder strap, brown hues ,and was fairly short, for a spring wedding. Still, you looked beautiful in it and couldn't wait for Tav to see you...

Sollux
You sat on the edge of your bed, holding your wedding dress in your hands and thinking deeply about the day to come.
"Am I even ready to get married, maybe we're moving too soon, will he love me five years from now?"
All these thoughts and more paced through your mind while you lay there, silently at war with yourself, heart versus head. You were unsure as to what would win, when almost automatically you pulled on your dress and began decsending the staircase, walking out the front door and to the car that would bring you to your church.

Nepeta
It was the day where everything would change, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in- wait...thats for the cereomony! Yes today was it, when your nerves and stress would dissappear for a few hours at least and you could spend a day with your beloved and your friends and family, celebrating yours and Nepeta's love for each other.
Your long, flowing gown with long slevees and an olive faux fur jacket pair with olive heels really did show off your best qualities, and showed Nepeta's place in troll society, which you were eager to learn more of as your marriage progressed. Soon, it was time.

Kanaya
You stood at the window, looking out into your garden where Kanaya had already set up a beautiful wedding venue, right in the middle of the orchard, fairy lights hung between the trees, jade sashes on the chairs and a beautiful arch where roses wove in and out for you to be wed under. By the bench your friend made was a wooden platform for the dancing and festivities to take place later on.
You looked on with a smile as your mother laced up your dress for you and facined a hat onto your head. Letting out an aprehensive sigh you readied yourself to be a married woman to the troll of your dreams.

Terezi
'JESUS CHRIST (Y/N) PULL IT TOGETHER AND GET IN THE DRESS!!" David Elizabeth Strider yelled, holding your dress out in front of you. Currently, you were an emotional wreck, all the emotion of today just had to rear its ugly head the morning of your wedding.
"I CAAAAANT DAVE!! IT'S J-J-JUST SO EMOTIONAL!"
With a yell and a few curse words Dave managed to chase you up and down and around your house, your veil on his head and dress in hand, as you ran around crying, eventually though you were caught, and calmed down and dressed.
'Thanks for doing my make up Dave...Im a bit too emotional to do it myself" you muttered.
'Just dont tell anyone I did this ok, the drag is a side job.' He replied.

Vriska
Vegas was amazing at this time of year, the lights of the strip flashing red, blue and white everywhere you looked and there were shady back allyways for so many different deals to be had, but that would come later. Not right now, no now you leaned against a doorway in your sharp, cerulian suit.
You smirked, hearing Vriska clearly unhappy about loosing the bet to wear the dress, you assumed she was buttening it up as you...spoke. To yourself. You threw on a jacket and made your way to the Vegas chapel, one of many, with its tacky pink interior...

Equius
You awoke to a note on the bedside locker, a towel placed near it. You realised Equius had been here earlier, prehaps last night even. You glanced at the clock and saw you woke up with about ten minutes to spare before you needed to get ready, so you sat up and read the note.
'My dearest (Y/N),
How my heart beats around you is not unlike how a hoofbeast prances. Its uneven and fast, it doesnt slow down. When I first met you, i sweat so...profusely I had to keep a towel around to avoid any lewd situations. This hasnt changed, but now you know to carry towels for me it makes me even more flushed for you. Thank you my love, I'll see you soon'.

Gamzee
You woke up to a bang from the kitchen, and were slightly worried. Only you had stayed here overnight, Gamzee stayed with Tav to avoid and bad luck for today...right? Another bang! You were more curious than scared, and grabbed your bat, sneaking down to the kitchen.
Here you found Gamzee, crashed on the floor, soper pie tins scattered around him, which much have caused the crash. You smiled, and threw a blanket over him so he would be warm. Then you went upstairs to get ready. Your deep indigo dress was almost a ballgown, it had short sleeves and an uneven trim, I mean it was handsewn. Your berry lipstick brought out youe eyes, and the liner you did was on fleek! You couldnt wait for Gam to see you in it!!

Eridan
You had been awake all night, tossing and turning, thinking about today. It seemed only yesterday Eridan proposed when in reality it was two years ago. Your enagement ring shone in the moonlight, and you couldnt help but be scared about the future. You of course knew all would work out in the end, but still, every bride worried and you are no expection.
   The day arrived and you were awaiting the limo in your pearl white, 50's style dress with lace details and pearls sewn into the bodice. You could hardly wait for the ceremony, you had heard Dualscar planned a sea creature show, his wedding present to you both and you could hardly wait.

  Feferi
'Oh. My. Jegus! IM GETTING MARRIED TODAY!' you yelled, channeling your inner Monica Bing/Geller. You began your day by dancing around your house to some whale songs, you had a serious interuptive dance flow going. Then you drank your daily smoothie and showered and did all that boring routine things. You were high off the fact that today was the day. The day.
You looked out to the beach from the terace and saw all your friends gathered on it. You felt a rush of joy and love as you ran down the stairs, picking up your pristine diamond dress as you ran, toward your future with Fef.

A/N - I M  B  A C K!
Hey guys, gals, nonbinary pals! Did you miss me, did you think the homestuck senarios would end just like that?! Well you were wrong!! Next up is the wedding day itself, honeymoon and Im ending it with stats for each character, how many kids you had, if you divorced etc.
Enough about that though...all will be revealed in due time...