~The Morning After~

(Y/N) = Your name

(B/F/N) = Best Friend's Name

(F/N) = Friend's Name

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

(H/L) = Hair Length

(F/R) = Favourite Restaurant

(F/S) = Favourite Song

(F/D) = Favourite Drink

Karkat

You awoke with a throbbing head, and were pretty confused at first. Soon, you figured out where you were and memories from the night before came back in bits and pieces.

You slowly sat up on the...stained couch, to see a sleepy Karkat walk in, hair messy and bags very easy to see under his eyes. He saw you, and smirked.

"Morning you kinky little fucker"

Aradia

You both had an eventful night, however you never got as far as the bedroom, and the floor became a pretty good place to "do it". So, you woke up with the carpet tickling your nose.

Aradia yawned behind you, reaching out to you, so you gently picked her up and brought her upstairs, then got your clothes and left, leaving a note thanking her for the fun of the night before.

Tavros

Tavros was up before you, and had left to go collect his legs. You reached out for him when you woke up, then found the text he had sent you. Smiling, you snuggled into the covers more, pulling down on one of his Taurus shirts you had on.

You heard the door open and shut quietly, then the not so quiet sound of robotic legs coming down the hall. The bedroom door was already ajar, and Tavros walked in as quiet as posible. He gave you a kiss on the forehead, and crawled in beside you, falling back asleep quickly.

Sollux

You woke up in the Captor's bedroom, minus the fucker who fucked you last night. You sat up and rubbed your eyes, trying to see if he was just hiding somewhere in the mountain of clothes he had piling up in the corner of the room, but soon found the door to be open. Grabbing a bee shirt he had laying around, and throwing on some of his jogging pants you made your way to the kitchen where smells of bacon frying wafted up to you.

Once there, you got a surprise you did not expect. Instead of Sollux, dressed and looking happy to be cooking you breakfast, you found Sollux, butt naked and only wearing a frilly yellow apron that barely covered his...bulge. He smirked over at you...

"Like what you see?"

Nepeta

When you woke up, you had scratches on your arms and legs, love bites everywhere and you felt extremely sore. Eventually you copped on to why, and the whole "pailing" came back to you. Your blood rushed to your cheeks, and as you stole a glance at the sleeping Nep, you couldn't help but feel a little nervous. You didn't exactly want her to tell Equius if you had been...bad at last night's activities.

When Nepeta woke up however, all of your worries left as she said

"You purr great last night, (Y/N)".

Kanaya

You had not expected the Sylph of Space to be so, good in bed, and how gentle she had been too. You woke up to her beside you, and you snuggled closer to Kan, making her wake up slowly. She saw you smiling up at her, and she brushed a stray strand of hair from your gentle face, smiling back.

"My Dear, You Were Almost As Good As A Fuschia Blood, Almost".

You were a little confused, and made Kanaya giggle at that. Still, you took it as a compliment, smiling as you fell asleep in your matesprit's arms.

Terezi
You woke up pretty late in the morning, but chose not to wait around. You had to get home, get a shower, go back to bed etc. Quickly and quietly you grabbed your boob-trapper that cost way too much, undergarments, shirt, pants, shoes and belt. You got dressed, ran a brush though your mane and silently moved past the bed, down the stairs and into the bathroom, trying to be quiet while brushing your teeth.
You opened the door with a creak, making you internally shiver, but did not expect to find Terezi clinging to your side, looking annoyed...
" NOT 4 CH4NC3, YOU 4R3 SL33P1NG 1N MY B3D TOD4Y, OR YOU W1LL B3 JUDG3D 4CORD1NGLY"
So...of course you agreed.

Vriska
It was the morning after, you had...belt marks on your butt, and other "love" marks on your thighs, shoulders, stomach and neck. If this is what you looked like after last night, you couldn't wait to see how Vriska did, knowing that you really didn't control yourself last night...things got a little kinky. So once you had the right idea to put on a hoodie that Vriska had left last time she was at your place, you tried to go find the Spinneret. However, a gorgeous smell of toast and slightly burnt pancakes made your feet move to the kitchen, where Vriska was cooking breakfast.
"Well, at least now I know your Worst Kink ;;;;)"

Equius
After you had the discovered the power to make Equius melt like butter, you both had a pretty amazing night, even though it was on his workbench, and you guys were still asleep, on the bench. Still, you could not complain, you finally had the sexius with Equius, as a friend of yours would put. You turned awkwardly onto your side, coming face first with an ab of Equius's, not that you complained. You simply warmed your arms around him, and fell back asleep, peacefully and happily.

Gamzee
You had a pretty nice time, sure it was pretty awkward, but who's first time isnt. Yeah you are a virgin, unlike those other sluts who have also had sex last night, because due to the miracles of Author, you know exactly what happened. Poof. Back to the present, Gamzee was gone off to get breakfast pie for you both to share, and you were watching Saturday morning cartoons such as Adventure Time and Steven Universe.
The front door opened and Gamzee went into the little living room where you were laughing at a corny joke Jake made on Adventure Time. He smiled down at you, and crawled in behind you to watch TV together. Totally not flaring up like a red ballon, nope. Your cheeks were as pale as snow, totally. Didn't help that you were still very much naked.

Eridan
You had an eventful night at the Ampora Manor, soundly asleep on Eridan's lap, still butt-ass naked, and still very sore from the night before. Eridan however, was awake since the past hour, and could not feel his legs anymore. It did not matter if you were skinny as a twig, because a hour of someone on Eridan's weak ass knees, and he was about to scream in your ear.
Sighing, he gently picked you up, and laid you down on the couch, while he went to go walk in the garden. He was busy thinking about how much he loved you and how Cronus would ruin everything if he met you, that he had yet to notice you in a silk nightgown, standing on the balcony, waving him inside, smiling down at you. Once he saw you,all of the negative emotions flew away, and he went back inside to eat some pancake that was cooked perfectly, and watch a good movie with you.

Feferi
It was just a few moments after Feferi fell asleep in the water, which was safe, as she has gills. You had an amazing time,  but were pretty sore, after all, Fef likes to play rough at times. You smiled, thinking about how she made you feel, how many happy times you guys shared, how perfect your life seemed. Still smiling, you went to sleep on a spare bed in the Condense Mansion.
You woke up with Feferi cuddling behind you, spooning with you. You smiled, patting her arm lazily. You fell back asleep happily.

Well there ye go, I have a double free class, so that means writing because all my homework is done! Enjoy and I love you all so much <3