~Engagement~

Karkat
Your boyfriend looked very nervous when picking up you up from your house. He told you to dress nice and you did, surprising him in a lovely gold dress and matching heels, which you despised from the moment they were put on your feet. He took your hand and walked you to his banger of a car and drove you both to a harbour.
"So, uh, (Y/N)...I ah-"

"KAR LOOK ITS GAMZEE'S DAD!!"

"Jegus Christ, focus (Y/N)! I have to ask you something!"

You froze and turned around, seeing Karkat blushing red on one knee. His messy hair blew in the soft breeze and you caught a breath as he took your hand.

"(Y/N). You have been a massive pain in my ass since when we met in that movie store, since when you stole my ice-cream and called me the name Strider calls me. Our relationship has not been perfect, but nobodies really is, so now I want to ask if you'd be my always and say okay?"

Karkat held his head down waiting on your answer. It took a few long moments before you yelled

"FUCK YEAH ASSHOLE!"

Aradia

It was a cold December evening when your girlfriend took you on walk. Not just any walk either, no, one through a cold ass park and into an even colder graveyard. Your boots had mud on them, and your hoodie was doing a shitty job of keeping you warm. Aradia just took you along by a hand, grinning wildly, and looking extremely excited. 

 "Ara, what are we going for a walk in a graveyard of all places?!" 

 "You'll see soon enough, trust me!"

 You sighed and continued walking, til suddenly Aradia stopped, and got on one knee. She pulled out a velvet box, and you finally realised why she took you on a walk. You stopped her before she even asked, crying with joy, wrapping your arms around her.

"OF COURSE!!!!!"

Tavros

It was warm for August when you and Tavros were enjoying a sunny picnic, the forest seemingly teeming with bees and flowers blooming, plenty of wild animals coming to say hello and then leaving sometime after. You lay on the blanket, cuddling. You were almost asleep on Tavros's chest, completely at peace with the world. Yet, Tavros was not, very nervous for something. He gently pushed you off of him and sat up, looking you in the eye.

"U-Uh, (Y/N), you h-humans have a ritual for when you w-want to spend forever together and I, uh, want to do that with you...if you'd like?"

You grinned, and nodded, not trusting yourself to speak.

Sollux

"Yeah but the part with Newt and the MACUSA was just...ugh!"

You were having a movie night with your boyfriend, trying to get him to enjoy the Wizarding World, and he seemed to slightly like it, or he was extremely nervous for something, but it was most likely the first one! You were an emotional wreck over the ending of the movie, but it was totally real to you

"Mmh, yeah...hey, (Y/N), fuck, um...just stop for a sex, I MEAN SEC!" 

You smiled, and did as told.

"So um...I dont know, I guess I should get on one knee but I dont think I will, I saw a rat piss here a second ago, so here's your ring, gimme your finger, lets get hitched."

You stopped for a minute, looking down at the ring, before kissing him madly, putting the ring straight onto your finger.

Nepeta

"Purrhaps, we could go hunting?" 

Nepeta was trying to bring you out somewhere for some reason unknown to you, and had yet to say a place you were interested in visiting. You knew that if you didn't pick soon though she'd go into the places you definitly would not want to go, so you agreed on hunting. You grabbed your gun, and followed your girlfriend outside.