~You guys spend quality time together ~

A/N : I understand that in some scenarios the season might be summer then in the next winter, please just go with it for the sake of fun. I'll have Halloween, Christmas and prehaps Easter specials so don't worry, and yes they are (based upon) Christian celebrations but I am Christian and know little about other religion's festivals, apologizes <3

(Y/N) = Your name

(B/F/N) = Best Friend's Name

(F/N) = Friend's Name

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

(H/L) = Hair Length

(F/R) = Favourite Restaurant

(F/S) = Favourite Song 

(F/D) = Favourite Drink

Karkat

It was another chill day at Karkat's hive. You were just in the kitchen, getting some popcorn for your guy's movie date, at home, just the way you liked. Too many people outside or in a movie theater for your liking, and Karkat soon got the memo after you freaked out in the middle of town when he took you out for ice-cream. You were very happy with the little troll, who tried his best to be "manly" around you, even though he ended up looking adorable and like a child trying to act like a grown up- puffed out chest and all.

"Karkles, you're getting the stuff from the microwave, I put it in. Scoot over and make room for me."

He reluctantly got up off the couch, throwing his hands up to heaven as he walked into the kitchen, going on a huge rant, putting Kankri to shame.

"FUCK (Y/N), WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY ON YOUR CUTE ASS ALL DAY AND LET ME DO ALL THE FUCKING WORK? JEGUS YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT YOU'RE SPECIAL TO ME BECAUSE IF NOT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF MY HIVE....AND DO YOU WANT SOME (F/D) WHILE I'M UP?"

You smile, and look over the arm rest of the couch to see him, hands on hips, and his conflicting angry and loving face on.

"Please and thanks. Do you got the little umbrellas? I love those little things...so cute and small...heh" 

Karkat just rolled his eyes and returned moments later, large bowl of popcorn in hand and two glasses of drink for you both. You extended your arms out to him once he put the bowl down, motioning for him to come and cuddle.

"(Y/N), I AM NOT A GRUB, NOR DO I CUDDLE LIKE A NOOKSNIFFING IDIOT. HERE'S YOUR FUCKING DRINK, ENJOY AND SHIT."

You frowned, and waited until halfway through the movie to wrap an arm around your angry boyfriend's torso, and let your head rest on his chest. He didn't protest, nor did he wriggle at all. In fact he had a small smile on his face, and was running a hand through your hair. 

Aradia

So you had the day off today, for the first time in forever it seemed. It was nice waking up and not having to groan at seeing the clock reading 6:45am for once. Instead, it read 11:17am. Grinning, you stretched and rolled out of bed, stumbling into the bathroom to get a quick shower and brush your teeth etc. Throwing on a cute dress in (F/C), and putting your hair into a simple braid, you texted Aradia to see if she wanted to meet up for brunch. It took a few moments, but she replied with a "I w0uld l0ve t0, meet at (F/R)? 0w0 "

You smiled, and replied with a "Yep, sure! See you soon, ly xoxo". Grabbing your purse and bag, not to mention phone, you left your home and hopped into the small car you owned. It was nothing fancy but it got from point A to point B. At least it wasn't a tacky company car that some people in your city drove in. Turning on the radio, it took you about five minutes to roll up to the venue, and another two to notice Aradia sitting outside, waiting on you. You snuck up on her, and wrapped your arms around her, kissing her cheek, making her blush.

Homestuck Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें