~What they like about you; An Interview~

Bold is author

Normal type is the character 

------------------------------------------

Karkat

He likes that you have a ball of fire within you, are not afraid to argue your point, and how you are always there to help him, like when you cooked him dinner for a week. 

FUCK SAKE, AUTHOR, NEXT TIME LET ME SAY WHAT I LIKE ABOUT (Y/N)! THEY ARE MY FUCKING MATESPRIT AFTER ALL!

Uh, sorry Karkles~

--------------------------------------------

Aradia

 Aradia really likes how devoted you are to your work, how you are so full of brightness and joy, how you can enjoy the silence, and how you respect the fact that maybe sometimes she is a little too quiet...

Ahem...Auth0r? Thank y0u, but I d0n't think...I'm t00 quiet...(Y/N) seems t0 like me anyways...

And that's what matters, Aradia 

-------------------------------------------------------

Tavros

He really likes that you have such an understanding for nature, how smart you are and how childish you can be, how good you are with kids and-

uHH,,,I REALLY LIKE HOW,,,UH,,,(Y/N) DOSN'T CARE ABOUT MY,,,UH,,,LEGS AND WHEELCHAIR! SHE'S PRETTY COOL....

Aw, Tavros! (Y/N) is a lucky girl to have you!

---------------------------------------------------------

Sollux

He likes that your a gamer, how you don't care about leader boards, how you know exactly how to make him go nuts and how cuddly you can be, once you get past that little temper of yours...

And the'th hot, like, smokin. 

Sollux, sometimes I think that's all you care about...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nepeta

She loves everything about you, from your hair, to your lips, to your hands and how sweet you are, how much you love cats and felines of every kind!

I...I also think she's purrty...and I love purr hugs...hehe...

Cute, Nepeta, really cute ^w^

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanaya

Kanaya loves the fact that you will stand still for hours, so that she can perfect a dress, how patient you are, how you can be like a kid sometimes, how you make her feel so special...

(Y/N) Is Just A Perfect Sweetheart, And I Love Her So Much.

That is so sweet, Kanaya, I am sure (Y/N) would be so happy to hear that

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Terezi

Terezi loves that you can see past her blindess, that you are her light and you can draw incredible works of art, and gives most to her. You never cease to make her smile.

(Y/N) 4LSO M4K3S 4 M34N HOT CHOCO14T3, GR34T PI11OW FORTS 4ND LIK3S TO H4V3 CUDDL3 S3SSIONS WITH M3...H3H3

Alright, thanks very much Terezi for that inside...tip about (Y/N)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vriska

She likes that you don't give a shit about her criminal ways, that you, even after just meeting her, let her stay in your place to lay low for a while, and how pretty you are inside and out.

Yeah...(Y/N) really got me out of 8ig trou8le, and I guess I got a really hot girlfriend out of it, so win win really!

Aha, yeah...yeah...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Equius

Equius simply enjoys being around you, be it swimming, in the gym, out for lunch, at home , it dosnt matter. He loves you, and thats enough for him really.

Yes, thank y0u Auth0r. Just being near that beauty kn0wn as (Y/N), makes me feel freer than a h00fbeast in an 0pen field....

Em...yeah...ok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamzee

Gamzee loves that fact that you are so down to earth and chill, very excitable and happy most of the time, have a great sense of humor, don't mind that he is high as hell and eats slime pie so many times a day.

I mOtHeRfUcKiNg WoUlD dO AnYtHiNg FoR (y/N) bR0. ShE iS wOrTh So MuCh mAn, FuCk...

That is very nice of you Gamzee, thank you

------------------------------------------------------

Eridan

Eridan loves everything about you, but unlike Equius he also loves that you can make him feel less like a worthless nothing, and more like the violet blood he is. 

(Y/N) makes me a better man, and I lovve her for it...

Eridan, that is such a sweet thing to say!

---------------------------------------------------------

Feferi

Feferi loves the cute side of you, how you can always make her feel like a wobbly little guppy at times, and how you share her love of animals and fish alike.

I also lov-E th-E fact that s-ea's abl-E to bak-E and cook lik-E a pro! I am so proud of her ^~^

That is really cute, Feferi, thanks for sharing!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I know this is an odd chapter, but I wanted to do something cute like this every couple of chapters or so because they take like, half an hour or less to write and are pretty easy and short, more like filler chapters, seeing as so many 3500+ words have been in the last ones! Anyway, enjoy the day/night, love you guy, please comment and vote thank you all ^O^