Chapter Seventy-Five

Start from the beginning

Marcel's POV

Mum and dad come in shortly after Chloe's visits. They insist I see another therapist to help me but I assure them that isn't neccessary and I will be fine. They cuddle me and tell me everything will be alright, but in the back of my head I'm think otherwise. They leave the room to call specialist and to find any medication that I can take.

Olivia and Leeroy sit there making lemonade and looking for recipes. Leeroy demanded we have a sleepover sometime next month when his dance classes are through with. I told him I am not a girl, and I would like to retain the little manlyhood I have in me.

"Oh come on Marcel," Olivia insists, "it will be fun! You'll love it."

"No," I turn and grab a banana.

"It's not like it'll turn you gay," Leeroy rolls his eyes.I peel the banana and look at him then down at the banana halfway in my mouth.

"Oh gosh," I set the banana down despite how awkward this conversation is getting.

"Don't be a downer," Leeroy laughs, "guys can have sleepovers."

"But all you two will do is a bunch of girly stuff that I'm not into," I sit on the stool in front of them at the counter, "it won't be fun."

"Well we are inviting Tia," Olivia says, "maybe she can bring Edward."

"Ha!" I laugh, "I can hear Edwards words now after Tia asks him 'Hell no Tia, what the ef are you thinking?"

Edwards POV

"Hell no Tia!" I say. She calls me asking to attend Olivia and Leeroys sleepover, "What the fuck are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking it'll be fun and you'll love it," she pleads, "come on, Marcel is going."

"Of course that little shit is going, you know I worry about him," I say, referring to his sexuality and the way he and Leeroy are best friends.

"Please," she begs, "I'm doing this for Olivia."

"Yes, you are," I look at the boys who aren't paying attention, "I'm not."

"Please, and we can have our own sleepover after everyone's asleep," her voice becomes low and seductive.

"Don't tease," I smirk, "I'm at a restaurant and I'm getting hard under the table."

"You know you want to," she continues to use her sexual tone.

"Dammit, fine," I agree.

"Love you," she giggles.

"Yeah I love you too," and the line goes dead.

Harry's POV

I head to Chloe's and walk up the doorway. I wait a couple minutes and the door opens. An older woman, dressed quite sophisticated answers the door.

"Hello," she gives me a big smile.

"Hello, is um Chloe home?" I rock back and forth on my feet. I believe this is her mother.

"She is," she smiles, "may I ask who you are?"

"I'm Harry," I hold my hand out, she shakes it.

"Are you Chloe's friend?" she raises a brow of curiousity.

"Well yeah, I guess you could say," I answer. I guess they don't know. Should I refer to her as Chloe's boyfriend?  "I'm her boyfriend," damn.

"Boyfriend?" her smile goes down, "but she al-"