chapter 1. M/N Hamilton

Yo yo yo ma new story

This is set just after Christmas 1779 so early January

Y/n pov

I sit in the pub remembering the happenings of today

I sit in a British ship, the jail cells to be exact.

It's my own fault really I'd gotten cocky with the guy I was asked to kill he, was some spy the British had in the American Revolution , Benedict Arnold I think?

I was on the British ship I had the guy cornered in the crews cabin, I hadn't checked around me.

It was simple I was sacked over the head, pretended to pass out (they only hurt ya badly if they think your alive.

They threw me into a jail cell and took me gun, the cheek.

Course it was only a crap gun that I had nicked of the last boat anyways.

A good gun man well 'woman ' never reveals their best weapons until needed.

My best weapons being a long knife that I hid in my baggy pants and two short knifes tied around my ankles and 2 pistols hidden on the inside of my pants.

I was good with a pistol but best with a sword .

I was a good disguise man I had my breasts tied back so they couldn't tell that I was a women. If they did it could jeopardize my entire assassination, not that it mattered he'd drank the poison that I'd slipped into his cider. The fact that they caught me does nothing.