Special Gift

Thank you so much for all your support for this book. I am indeed very happy!!😀😀
So this chapter is dedicated to KawaZeStarbucksa Thank you for the votes my dear!!😁

Elena's POV
"Urgghh!" I groaned grabbing my hair in frustration. I could not think of a gift for Mr Hulk's birthday! He had everything.
Of course he would have everthing...he is a millionaire after all. My conscience rolled her eyes.

Wait! Can conscience rolled their eyes?! Okay...I think I am going to lose it!

Think! Think! Lena!

I give up! I can't! My head was aching from think to hard.
Then I decided to call help for the girls.

We decided to meet at Lilian's restaurant as I wanted to eat her fried noodles.

--------------------------
"So you want to give Ethan a gift today for his birthday..." Ella said while pondering.

"Yeah, I've been thinking since yesterday. But did not come up with anything!" I told the girls who were sitting with a very serious expression on their face.

"Knowing Ethan...he definitely does not like the idea of a gift." Emma shook her head while saying.

"But what can I do then? I really want to do something for his birthday!" I pouted.

"You know? You can give a gift that not anyone can give and I am damn sure that he will love it." Maria said seriously.

"And what it is?" I asked stuffing my mouth with the fried noodles.
"The mating process." She answered like it was a simple thing.

"You are kidding right?" I laughed slightly.

"No. I am dead serious." Yes she was serious.

"Elena mates should be mated. If they take too much time then it will be very difficult for them to be mated. When the female mate is taking too long then the male mate will be suffering too. He will never show it to you but he will suffer. He will be very aroused just by the sight of you." That explains everything why Mr Hulk was behaving like a Vampire in heat that day!

"I-I did not know that." My voice came very low to my liking.
"But what about you? How did you and Nate managed? After all you've never mated before." I asked curiously.

"Yes. To say it was a living hell when you know your mate and he or she is living with you but you can't touch her or him. That's why Nate did not really come to the palace." I nodded understood what she was saying.

"I am going to do it!" I said seriously.

"Damn girl! Put a smile on your face! You are going to have your first time! You are not going for a war, right?" Ella stretched the sides of my lips to make me smile.

"Yeah! And wear your most beautiful and sexy lingerie today." Grace pointed out.

I felt my cheeks burned and mh heart thumping hard.
I banged my head against the table.
"I think I am quitting..." I told them.

"Think well Elena. You already know my brother, if don't feel like doing it then he will feel hurt. He will think that you are forcing yourself." Emma told me caressing my shoulder.

"I know. It's just that. It's my first time and I don't have a single clue of what to do!" I really don't know what I'll do!

"You don't have to do anything Lena...the guy is the one who will do it. So relax." Ella told me as if to calm my nerves but it only quickened at those words.

--------------------------
Okay breathe in! And breathe out! Smile! And be yourself!

I kept repeating this to myself since the last 10 minutes. I was at the door at Mr Hulk's house and surprisingly the watchman allowed me to enter.

With trembled hands, I knocked on the door. Stay focus Lena! It's not like you are going to do it this instant!

I was brought out from my thoughts when I heard the door opened revealing a very delicious looking Mr Hulk. He had glasses on which was rare and his clothes were casual. Sweatpants and a white V-neck tshirt and with his hair messy, he definitely looked an inviting snack.

Cut it out Elena! Just wish him already!

Oh right! I mentally face palmed myself.

"Happy Birthday Mr Hulk!" I wished and hugged him.

"Y-You remember?" He stuttered with a surprised face.

"Of course I will remember! Cause I have one hell of a sexy mate." I smiled and brought my arms around his neck. I seriously don't know what was happening to me?! Was I drugged or what?! Cause I was freaking flirting with Mr Hulk!

Then I brought my lips to his cheeks covered with scruff. With one hand he closed the door and tipped my chin up with his index finger.

"I did not know you wear glasses? And damn you look cute with them." I commented trailing my finger on his jawline.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing to me right now my Jelly Bunny?" He asked shifting his seductive eyes from my doe ones to my lips. He licked his lips slowly and to tell the truth it was affecting me too much.

I just leaned foward and slammed my lips onto his rosy ones. We were drowned in our own world. His hands snaked on my waist bringing me closer to him. My breath was short and my heart was pounding very hard.

He pushed me to a wall but kept kissing me. My back was against the wall and his hands were either sides of me. He removed his glasses and tossed it on the table.

Our tougues danced together and we were losing control. Our breaths were hot and so our body, my hands went down to his hard chest and rest there.

We broke apart and suddenly I missed the sweet warmth of his lips on mine.

"Jelly Bunny stop me. Or else I'll lose control." He closed his eyes, his eyebrows pulled together and said in a low voice.

"Then don't stop..." I whispered cupping his face.

"You-"

"Yes. I am totally sure of myself." Hearing that he grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head and engufled me with the sensual feeling of his delicious lips. His eyes went from brownish to reddish. To say if I was not in love with this man, I would definitely be freaking out.

I did not know what was happening to me. Every inch of my body was heating where he was touching me.

Then he went down kissing my neck feeling his short hot breath against my skin.

"You don't want your first time to be on the couch, do you?" He whispered in my ear erupting goosebumps all over my body.

I could not form any word so I just shook my head. He picked me up in bridal style and led me to his room.

He laid me on the soft king sized bed gently like he was afraid of breaking me.

"Thank you for this gift my Jelly Bunny." He said in a low voice and brought the delicious taste of his lips to mine.

Then I closed my eyes and let the sweet pleasure engulf me.....

Heyyy my wattpad readers!!! How are you doing? So what do you think of this chapter? You liked and enjoyed? Then leave a star before you go!! Love you! Bye!❤❤