Mating--What?!

Elena's POV
"Tell us." We were so impatient to know what happened between Maria and Nate on their date. The girls and I were at KFC.

"Umm...I-I....I m-mated with Nate." When these words came out of her mouth we were literally jumping and screaming. The people around might think that we were crazy but we didn't care.

"Aww look how she is blushing!" Emma pinched her cheeks making blush even more.

Mating process. Just what it is? Urgh I really have to ask Mr Hulk about it!

Then Maria began telling us how Nate was being a gentleman with her that night. I was very happy for them. Now they accept the fact that they love each other.

After some hours of talking and eating a burger, we decided to return home. Since I did not see Mr Hulk for a long time, I made my mind to go to his penthouse.
Seriously Lena? It's been only two days since you saw him? My conscience snorted.

Hey I miss him,okay?

Emma the sweetheart she was, she offered me a ride to Mr Hulk's penthouse since she has to go in the same route.

The ride was amazing with Emma. She was blasting her car with the song Echamé La Culpa by Luis Fonsi and Demi Lovato and we could not stop ourselves singing along with it.

Once Emma dropped me at Mr Hulk's penthouse, she drove away. Taking a deep breath I went forward to push the gates but the watchman eyed me suspisciously.

"I-umm...I am here to meet Ethan." I told him. Saying Ethan instead of Mr Hulk had a strange taste in my mouth.

"And you are?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh..I am Elena Matthews." He turned and took out something which looked like a walkie-talkie thing and spoke on it.

"Sir some girl named Elena Matthews is here to meet you.......yes sir.......okay sir........right away sir." Then he turned around and said.
"Okay you can go." He opened the gate and I went in.

When I stepped in, I noticed his beautiful black sleek Lamborghini parked in front of the house.

I walked forward to knock at the door but it swung opened by itself. When my eyes trailed up, I was being drown by the sexiness of the man who I love. He was wearing only a white towel hanging low on his waist and his body was glistening and his hair was wet on his forehead. Maybe he just got out of a shower.

He raised his left eyebrow and smirking at me when he noticed me checking him out.
"So, my Jelly Bunny please enter and make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." He closed the door behind me and he whispered in my ear. I felt goosebumps erupting my whole body.

Then he went up the stairs to go to his room to wear some clothes.
Nice ass... I thought looking the way he was walking.

"Yes my Jelly Bunny? You were saying something?" He turned around and asked.

"Uh-I no-nothing." Why am I stuttering? Stupid Lena!

He shook his head and continued his way to his room.

Damn...this man will be the death of me.

As I did not have anything to do, I decided to take a look at his house. I saw some of his childhood photographs and he was so cute in them.

I was so drowned in them that I didn't notice Mr Hulk had already came down until he whispered in my ear seductively.
"What are you looking at my Jelly Bunny?"

"Your childhood photographs. You were so cute. I mean look at your cheeks, they were chubby!" I said turning around pinching both his cheeks.

Surprised by my action, he laughed. "You are different my Jelly Bunny."

"Yeah. And I am also yours." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes. Only mine." He said looking at me in the eyes.

"By the way Mr Hulk. Nate's and Maria's lovestory is on good track." I told him suddenly remembering them.

"Oh yeah. Everything is good now between them." Mr Hulk smiled.

"Uh...Mr Hulk I something to ask you."

"Go ahead my Jelly Bunny."

"Umm...you know that day when your mother told us about mating?"

"Uh yeah. What about it my Jelly Bunny?"

"What is this mating thing? I've been wanting to ask you that."

"Sex. The mating process is just sex. And since I am a vampire, I have to bite you. But trust me, it will not hurt you. The bite will increase your sexual desire. We, the vampires don't get married like humans. The mating process is like marriage. Once we are mated, we will have something like a tattoo on our body. Only those who are mates get similar ones." Mr Hulk was taking his sweet time in explaining me.

I just stared at him blankly not knowing what to say. My face was burning and I felt hot. I blink once, twice then I finally understood.

"I know it's hard for you to digest this but this is the truth." Mr Hulk had concern written all over his face.

"Yeah...I am just shocked. I didn't know that the mating process meant sex." I said looking down trying to hide my blush.

"Don't worry my Jelly Bunny. I will wait for you."

He kissed my forehead and smile at me. I brought my right hand to his scruff and rubbed it.

"How much I love this..." I told him.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Then he leaned closer to me and he rubbed his scruff to my chubby cheeks.
I giggled sounding more like a five year old little girl who got her favourite lollipop.

He stopped and looked intensely at me and I felt my knees go jelly. I cupped his cheeks and brought my lips to his plum rosy ones.

"I'll never get tired of this." He muttered then continued on devouring every inch of my lips.

Helloo my dear wattpad readers!! Our book is going to be completed soon.😢😢

Thank you so much for your support on this book!!

Tell me what you think of Mr Hulk and Jelly Bunny in the comments. And don't forget to leave a star! Bye❤❤❤