Again?!

Lena's POV

Ring! Ring!

With a groan I stopped the alarm and made my way lazily to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection and sighed knowing that I had to go to school.

In case you are wondering Mr Hulk and I did not stay that long at the party. He dropped me home in his Lamborghini and returned to his penthouse. To say I was missing the presence of Mr Hulk was an undersatement.

After I was done brushing my teeth and taking a bath, I went downstairs.

"Morning Mama, Morning Papa!" I greeted them then took a seat next to Leo at the table.

I was about to take some pancakes but was interrupted by my phone. It was Ella. Huh? Why is she calling me?

Me: Hey Ella! What's up?

Ella: Hello Lena...umm...I need a favour from you..

Me: Come on Lena. Spill.

Ella: Well..Noah asked me out today. So I am going on a date with him. Can-

Me: Yes I'll cover you don't worry. But hey you will tell me the details later. Bye. Have a niiiccceee date.

I stretched the word nice to tease her.

Then I digged in the delicious looking pancakes. Don't worry my babies. Mama is coming to eat you.

----------------------

God had been really bad with me. First I am alone here without Ella. Then I missed my school bus! I freaking missed the bus!

Then I thought of walking as the school was not that far away from my residence.

While walking I saw a black van slowing to my walking pace. Noticing a very bad vibe coming from the van I started walking faster or even started running.

Suddenly two men grabbed both my arms tightly. I tried to free myself but could not.

Then I saw another man but this one was younger than the other two walked to me with a cloth in his hand. Why I feel like it is a déjà vù?!

He put the cloth on my nose. I tried not to sniff on it but I could not hold my breath any longer so I ended up sniffing it. I wanted to fight against them but could not cause I felt my eyes began drooping and I blacked out.

--------------------------

"What are we going to do with her now?" A voice asked.

"Don't know...we have to wait for the boss." Another voice.

"But she is sexy though." A different voice said.

"I admit it Sam. I mean just look at her. Her curves." What the hell?! Freaking pervs!

"Look at her breasts. God I would lov-" That's the last straw!

I opened my eyes abruptly and gave them a piece of my mind.

"What the hell?! Can you all shut up! First of all you kidnapped me! And now let me at least sleep for God sake! Freaking perverts!" They all looked at me as if I've grown two heads.

I was so damn furious at that time.

"what the hell is happening over here?! I asked you to watch over her and you could not even do that?" A familiar voice boomed in the room.

I looked up to see the person who I least expected to see.

Nate?

"Boss this girl is scary!!" The young guy exclaimed pointing at me.

"N-Nate?" I asked stuttering unable to believe that he could do things like that.

"Yes. It's me. Nate." He said trying to be scary because he was nervous and you could see it in his eyes. Hmm...maybe it's the first he kidnapped a girl..

I cocked an eyebrow and sat on the bed crossing my legs in indian style. I was not afraid at all. Hell I was not even trembling with fear.

He approached to me closely scanning my face slowly.

"Okay so tell me. Why did you kidnap me?" I asked getting bored with this kidnapping thing. I mean how the hell I end up getting kidnapped twice in a month!

He looked me in the eyes and said. "You will see."

With that the boys and him exited the room leaving me confused as hell.

I held my head in frustation.

Then I laid on the bed looking up wondering about my family,friends...and Mr Hulk.

What is he probably doing? Now that he must have found out that I am missing...

I closed my eyes continuing thinking about my Mr Hulk. Soon I felt my head getting light and my eyes drooping. Then I fell in a deep slumper sleep.

I hope Mr Hulk will find me...

Heyy nice to see you all again! So Elena got kidnapped again? Why though? Wanna know? Then meet me on the next chapter!😄❤

And yes! If you are enjoying this book then please leave a star and comment! Follow for more books in future!

Byee❤❤