Home Sweet Home

Lena's POV

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed loudly as I saw the person who I least wanted to see. And let me tell you the audacity he had to sit on my favourite soft couch.
"Oh Lena there you are!" My Mama to me hugging me warmly and tightly but I could feel the tension in her.
"Mama is everything okay?" I asked her while pulling out of the hug.
"Hey Nana! Welcome home!" what is he doing here now? I thought suspisciously. As Ella heard Mr Iron Man's voice her jaw clenched and her beautiful angelic face was replaced by a very angry one and shock and hurt was written on Mr Iron Man's face. I wonder why?
"Umm..Lena I'll be going I just remembered that I have an important task to do. Bye." She told me quickly turning to leave.
"Ellaaaa...you told me that you will sleepover at my place todayyyy." I whined and pouted like a five year old kid.
"Although how cute you are now I have to go. I am sorry Lena. Bye but I promise I'll something to makeup for today."
"Okay bye Ella. Love you."
"Haha yeah love you too my fluff bestie." Why everyone is giving me nicknames these days...urghh this is irritating.

--------------------
"Lena I want to tell you something but promise us to stay with us no matter what." My Papa said with a very serious tone.
Everyone was sitting our living room including Mr Hulk and Mr Iron Man. Leo got discharged of the hospital pretty fast..which was weird.
I gulped down the big lump in my throat and answered." Uhh yes Papa tell me."

"Dear we are vampires." Huh?

"But why didn't you not tell me earlier?" I was not that mad because I knew that if my parents would do such a deed it would be for our own good.
"Lena your Mama and I including Leo are vampires...Except you. When your Mama and I were young vampire couples, we had our first child that is your brother,we wanted to leave the Vampire Clan for our children's future. The day you were born when we found out that you are a human being not a vampire like us,we thought that we did take the good decision in moving out of the Vampire Clan. We wanted this vampire thing to be secret cause we have many enemies out there who can kill you and destroy our family and we wanted you to lead a normal girl's life. Forgive us for not telling you this Lena." It was indeed a lot to take in. Now I know that my family are freaking vampires! Why is it happening to me? Is this some kind of punishment for being too obssessed to vampires? If yes then I'll quit!

"Papa I know that if you all did something then it would only be of our own good. I understand Papa." I hugged him and he hugged me back with a bone crashing hug.
"Ohh my Lena is surely growing." My Mama being so dramatic said wiping her tears.
"But what really happened to Leo cause I know that a leg fracture would not heal that quickly and he is standing fit and fine." I asked because curiosity was killing me inside.
"Well Leo got into a fight with our enemy. That's all." That's all? Well I think there are maybe other surprises waiting for me.

"And yes Prince Ethan Storm is going to stay with us due to some work." See? What I told you earlier? Urghh the mere presence of this sexy vampire makes my stomach full of dragons and makes me tighten my thighs together. And now he is going to stay under the same roof as me!

"Umm..for how many days?" I asked because staying with this sex god is definitely difficult for me.
"2 or 3 months I think...It all depends on the work." Mr Hulk replied me instead of Papa while smirking. MONTHS???!! But why is he smirking though? It is just for work nah?
"Oh okay. I am going for a shower and a good sleep." I said yawning and rubbing my eyes.
"Okay then bye I'll take your leave as well. Bye Nana."

"Wait! Are you not staying?"
"No Nana cause this work is specifically only for your Mr Hulk."
"Oh okay." Wait! What? Mine? I was too tired to ask him about this.

Mr Iron Man engulfed me in a brotherhood hug and bade be goodbye.

-------------------
I could not help but on the 'work' Mr Hulk has to do as the hot water hit my skin. Aww how much I love this feeling...I can do this all day.

'But I am sure that the feeling that I will be giving you is not comparable to this.....my Jelly Bunny.'

'Can you stop invading my thoughts? There is something called privacy if you don't know'

After this I did not hear anything from Mr Hulk.

""""30 Minutes Later""""

Yes I take that long to shower. I wore my favourite short Sponge Bob nightie and of course my underwear. I was taking my sleep to seriously though. By the way I am not that kind of girl who will were sexy type nightie to sleep. I mean come on who will come to see me sleep at night?

As I made my way to my bedroom I heard voices coming from my living room.
"Ethan I can share my room with you so don't worry about staying here man." I heard Leo saying while punching him in the arm. Since when they have become this close?
"Oh thank you Leo..so where is your room?" Oh just stop playing the inoncent here. You know it well where Leo's bedroom is. I thought rolling my eyes.

Yawning I continued my way to my bedroom. Once I closed the door,I removed my bra and tossed it on my study table. If anyone would take a look at my room will say that probably hurricane just passed by regarding the condition it was. As I reached my bed I postioned myself to jump on it like I was jumping in a pool. Weird I know.
I took off of the floor and jumped on my soft warm bed. Aww I miss you soo much my baby. I think I was too affected by the sleep concerning the way I was acting.
I pulled my fluffy bear to my breast and my blanket to cover my body. Ahh how I feel so comfy without wearing bra and sleeping...
With that slowly I fell in a deep sleep...

Hi everyone😘😘
So Mr Hulk is now at Jelly Bunny's house? What you do think his 'work' is?
Comment and vote
Love you all my Boos❤❤