Scars

A night with M'lady, was a perfect night.

Her skin against mine warned my heart up, and my cheeks a bit too.

We were laying in her bed, cuddling as she has her head on my chest, and my arms wrapped around her. I rest3d my chin on the top of her head, sighing softly.

I could be here forever. To never let her go, and keep her in my arms like this was nice. I felt like after all what we've been through together, nothing could stop us, fighting for what we love and protect what we love. It was something that made us stronger as a person, and in our relationship.

I heard Marinette yawn, and felt her nuzzle her head a little closer into my chest.

I chuckled silently, smiling and kissing the top of her head.

"Love you, Adrien..."

"Love you too, Princess..." I sighed happily.

I had planned the special dinner, but wondered if she was too tired to do such. But I wondered if she'd wouldn't want t9 stay here, rather go do the things I was planning.

"Hey, Marinette?"

"Mm, hm." She yawned again, sounding like she was drifting into sleep.

I chuckled softly again, "Goodnight, Mari..." I changed my sentence.

"Are you not staying?" She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Did you want me to?" I asked, curiously.

"Of..." Another yawn from her, "Course..." ((I'M STARTING TO YAWN!!))

I yawned too, "Alright... Night night, My Bugaboo..."

She giggled, "Night night, Kitty..."

Then, we both drifted off to sleep.

The next day, I woke up from the smell of pancakes in the morning. It smelled delicious.

I stretched, but notice Marinette had already woken up before me. "Marinette?"

"Down here." She responded.

I got down off of her bed, and saw her at her desk, hand sowing an unfinished project that wasn't recognisable yet.

"Morning." She smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back, looking at her. "What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my right eye with the bottom of my palm.

"9 am. You looked pretty tired so I let you sleep. Pancakes are done if you want some." She turned around in her chair, smiling still.

I nodded, "Okay, thanks."

I had ate in Marinette's room, having the plate on her long desk, sitting in another chair she had for to sit on.

"I can't believe your parents don't have pancakes on the bakery menu."

"Pancakes aren't really a bakery-thing..." She looked over at me, with a bit of a smirk.

I smirked back, "I'd come here everyday to eat breakfast if it was on the menu."

"I'm sure you would." She giggled.

"Hey... how's your side?" I asked, looking over at her.

She shrugged, her smirk fading away, "There's defiantly a perminante scar... It doesn't hurt though... How about you? Your back?"

"Just a scar..." I silently chuckled a little.

She smiled softly, "That's good..."

I smirked, "Can I see?"