Welcome Home

(A/N: I just wanna say... This is the most mind blowing and hilarious thing I have seen so far in a Miraculous Crackz video. YOU NEED TO SEE IT NOW! It will be related to the story for a particular scene, and ya need to know so it doesn't seem THAT weird ;-; https://youtu.be/z0lQzzqGlM8?t=387 Okay, on with the storyzz now ^^)

It has been almost half of a year since Marinette as got out of the hospital. And today was the day, she was discharged finally. We planned to have Marinette a Welcome home party with Alya, Nino, and some of her other friends and family.

"This'll be great! I can just see it. Balloons, welcome home posters, drinks, snacks, games!" Alya was just excited as I was. But I didn't really show it.

I smiled, "Alya, remember, I don't know how much she'll be able to do. I don't think she's fully up to doing twister or anything similar . She might be a bit sore."

"Okay, then you should double check with her about that." Alya smirked.

"Or you... could?"

She blinked a couple of times, confused of course, "Why? Did you tick off Mari?" She glared slightly at me.

"What!? No, of course not-"

"Are you sure? 'Cause sometime some guys don't take the hint." She looked over at Nino, glaring at him.

Nino looked up from his phone, and then notice the glare on her face, looking at him particularly. "What? Why are you mad? What did I do??" Nino freaked out, startled by the way she looked at him.

Alya looked back over to and stopped glaring, but she had a scoff face, "See?"

"I-I didn't tick her off. I swear! Marinette didn't want to see me until I picked her up. I don't know why." I really didn't. Mari had said not to come early or anything because she was doing something that was supposed to be a surprise for Alya. I didn't know what it was, and she didn't tell me because she said she wouldn't trust Alya. Mari knew she'd try to get a word out of me and it would ruin the surprise.

She gave me one suspicious look, but then sighed and brushed the conversation off. "Were you and Marinette planning on doing anything after the party?"

I could feel a daydream try to slip in, but I held it back along with my smirk that would obviously give her a hint. So I just smiled softly and shrugged, "Hang out... maybe walk around Paris? We haven't talked about it..."

She gasped with excitement, "Can I help?"

I actually planned something. But if Alya knee, she'd for sure tell Mari. "U-uh actually, Alya, uh-"

"Dude, are you blushing?" Apparently talking about Marinette made me blush, because Nino notice it on my cheeks.

"No." I lowered my head and placed my forehead into the palm of my hand, turning my head to the left a bit to keep all eye connection away.

"Your giving yourself to much away. Tell us what you're planning!" Alya whined, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me, startling me and make me look up at her.

"Haven't you heard of privacy?"

Alya whined once again, but stepped away from me. "Okay, then. I'll just ask Marinette then."

"Fine... I'm planning on a special dinner with her after the Welcome Home party." I sighed, in defeat. I was right, she can get a word out of anyone.

She squeaked with excitement, "Where?"

"Near the Effiel tower. We might get some ice cream to."

"Are you going to André to get ice cream?"