Silenced

(IN THIS FANFICTION, THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT TEENS. THEY ARE ADULTS)

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug yelled. We have been fighting Hawk Moth for hours, and it was getting us nowhere. She decided it would be a good idea to use her power.

A mirror fell down into her hands, "Hm..." She looked around for a clue on how to use it, but she dropped the mirror, making it cross to the other side of the room, and a scream burst out through her lips.

"Ladybug! NO!" The blade of Hawk Moth's dagger that was kept hidden in his waist belt, sliding it in her side, and I knew I was too late. That's when my emotions collide, ramming into each other like two cars crashing into each other face to face.

But anger was the only emotion I could truly recognized. It was the only thing that flowed through me. Watching her fall to the ground, watching her life flash before her eyes, watching her eyes close when she hit the ground. It was my breaking point, a hammer, shattering my glassed cage.

I knew if I was to succeed on getting rid of Hawk Moth, I had to strike now while he was distracted of his sickening victory.

As he reached out to snatch her miraculous, I pulled out my staff to strike a hit to knock him down, and I was successful at doing so. But he had a well formed comeback of his own. He was on the ground, but only a matter of seconds before he got back up and kicked me in the abdomen.

I hit the wall, feeling my spine crack, sending a shock wave of pain across my body.

"I thought a cat always landed on his feet." I could hear his footsteps get closer as my eyes were locked shut from the pain spirling down my back.

Suddenly, I felt him grip my chin, forcing me to look towards Ladybug as she clutched her side and flinched in pain, "Say your goodbyes, cat, because it doesn't look like she's gonna have long before she bleeds out."

I didn't care about the pain. Paris and Ladybug were at sake, and I had to push through if I wanted them to survive. This was my only chance, and my last chance too.

Hawk Moth smirked, and walked over to Ladybug, kneeling down as he reached her miraculous earrings once again.

Then I saw Ladybug's mirror laying beside me. I wasn't the best at solving the puzzle to any of her lucky charms, but I had to try.

I looked around and saw the light was shining incredibly bright, almost blinding like.

And then it hit me. If I could get him to see the reflection the sun in the mirror long enough, I could make his vision unclear.

I smirked, grabbing the mirror, "I heard Moths like light. Well, here you go." And then, I leaped up, and landed behind him, making him turn around to see what the noise was. I aimed the reflection of the flashing sun directly into his eyes, making him clench his eyes shut, and then suddenly tackling me to the ground, shattering the mirrors glass into shards. His grips on my wrists were tight like steal, unbreakable. Almost.

I was able to winch my hand towards a sharp glass shard from the mirror, and stab the back of his hand.

His hand was pinned to a crack in the concrete, stuck.

I was able to be set free of his grip, and slid out underneath him. I came up behind him and grabbed another shard, placing it up against his throat, "Goodbye, Hawk Moth." Then, he was finally silenced.