CHAPTER - 14 ONE FOR ALL AND AL FOR ONE

Two days later, it was midnight, when Crawford called all the heroes to the main base immediately. When all of them reached, they found Crawford in a terrorized state.

"What is it, Chief??" inquired Dharam quickly.

"Lugia has fired the satellite laser in the middle of the city, he's . . . he's destroying everything," announced Crawford.

"Oh God!!" exclaimed Sonia, while Dharam and Veer just stood frozen.

"Oh man!!! What now Chief??" asked Israr and Joshua together. Then looked at each other and smiled, at saying the same thing the same time.

Crawford recovered himself into a calm state, and instructed,

"Israr, Veer and Caspian go to the city, and save as many people as you can. Dharam, Sonia and Joshua will stay here, in case I need them. NOW MOVE!!!"

"Yes Chief!!" they all replied together.

The organization helicopter left Israr, Veer and Caspian at the city center. When they reached there, they witnessed it all, it was a total disaster. The laser kept moving around destroying a lot of properties. As it seared around, it created huge amount of vibrations, that were so strong that the three heroes were hardly able to stand properly. The ground was shaking tremendously. The local people were fear struck and kept running here and there, scared, pushing each other, causing huge amount of commotion. Some people were badly trapped building structures. Caspian teleported into the structures and brought people out safely. Veer used his speed to save people from the laser, and falling debris of the buildings. Although it was very tough for him to run straight because of the vibrations, but yet he gave it all he had. On the other hand, Israr rescued people trapped inside fires, using his own flames to cover himself. This kept going on, but still the situation wasn't coming under control. Crawford, Joshua, Sonia and Dharam watched Caspian, Veer and Israr's determination, and work, through the satellite television, but they felt really helpless.

"I can feel those vibrations till here . . . . God I wish I had something to measure those vibrations . ." remarked Dharam, banging the table with his hands.

" Dharam wh-what do you mean??" asked Crawford curiously. At that everyone's attention came over Dharam.

" Its . . . it's the vibrations you know . . . I mean, the land is like a conductor you know . . . ahh how do I put it," said Dharam, trying to think how to explain it to the others, while the others stood confused.

"Hmmm ok here's how I'll put it," began Dharam, " you see the vibrations caused exactly at the place of the laser and the place from where Lugia's controlling the satellite are the same . . .its- its because controlling the satellite from the Earth causes vibrations at the place its operated. If we have something to measure the vibrations exactly at the place of the laser, we could enter it into computer under seismic earth readings and- and we actually may find where similar vibrations are coming and that would be Lugia's location."

" Woah," grasped Sonia.

"That was brilliant Dharam, but what do we have to measure vibrations??" said Crawford, and everyone got down disappointed.

"HELLO!!!! I'm right here!!!" shouted Joshua.

"What Joshua???" inquired Dharam, over Joshua saying such a silly thing, at such a time.