CHAPTER - 10 UNPLEASANT ARRIVALS

The next day, Israr and Joshua were at Cecelia's house, to sort her advice over the matter at hand. But Cecelia too couldn't draw proper conclusions relating to the matter, and that led them all in restlessness.

Suddenly the door bell rang, and Joshua sprang on his legs from the velvet sofa, they were all seated on, and walked to answer the door.

"Who is it, Joshua??" asked Cecelia curiously, but no reply came, for a long moment. At that Israr and Cecelia stared at each other and then walked towards the door. There it was again . . . Serenity at the door, and she and Joshua staring at each other, and Ash trying to come inside, from the gaps left by Serenity by the door, without disturbing her, but was unsuccessful. Cecelia started giggling, and Israr watched Joshua and moved his head sideways, with a typical expression on his face.

"Hey Josh. . . mind letting the GUESTS IN!!!" screamed Israr, and suddenly they returned back.

As the girls entered, Serenity declared excitedly, "Joshua . . . Israr . . . we saw you on tv yesterday, you know. The way you tried saving the president. It was amazing!!!"

At once Israr, Joshua and Cecelia were shocked, assuming that maybe Serenity and Ash got to know that, they were heroes.

Serenity continued, "It was so brave of you both to try saving people, without having any special powers, and even being so young!!"

At that Israr, Joshua and Cecelia were relieved, as their secret hadn't been out.

"But . . ." began Ash, "what were those costumes or uniforms you both were wearing???"

Joshua became shocked and gulped loudly.

"Oh that . . . just for fun, you know," replied Israr casually.

"You wear stupid uniforms for fun. You guys have no sense of dressing!!!" mocked Ash.

"SHUT UP . . . those uniforms are very cool, and very dear to us alright. What do you know about dressing, huh. . . you just copy what boys wear!!!" shouted Israr.

"What, how dare you, I have my own style alright and –" shouted back Ash, but Cecelia interrupted,

"Comeon you both, break it off!!!"

And then, both of them, turned in the opposite direction angrily, and stood with there hands folded.

"Proudy!!" commented Israr at her.

"Mannerless!!!" she commented at him.

Later, there was silence in the house, finally, for long, because Israr was with Joshua in the living room playing video games, and Ash in Cecelia's bed room, with Serenity and Cecelia.

It was lunch time, so Cecelia stopped the boys video game.

"Israr get the plates and spoons on the table. . . Joshua help me bring the dishes to the dining table," she ordered.

"Come on sissy, we're almost in the last level!!!" said Israr.

"NOW!!" said Cecelia sharply, her eyes narrowing at them. And at once they jumped towards their designated tasks.