CHAPTER - 11 AFTER EFFECT'S OF VICTORY

Few days had passed, after the Nemesis incident. Everything seemed really gleeful and lively around. Israr, Joshua and Caspian spent the time, joking, talking to each other and even practicing fighting together as one, so that they could deliver maximum damage to their opponents.

Israr and Joshua had told everything about themselves to Caspian, and a deep understanding started to grow among them.

"So what's your story??" asked Israr, to Caspian, that same day.

"Well . . . if I should . . ." began Caspian, "I didn't find royal life interesting . . . what I would want to express to you is that . . . it is something that you do forcibly. You are forced to follow a regular time table each day, learning fighting, talking, walking, and eating elegantly . . . and the gentleness you are told to carry . . . I found it was dishonorable. . . and so I left all of it, and walked away . . . and finally am here."

Israr and Joshua listened to all of it, and then reacted by just giving a single smile.

"How does your power work??" asked Joshua curiously, "did you have to work really hard for learning to control it??

"Not deciding to be untrue to you, it was very tough, when I was young. But as I grew up and my experience increased, I learned to teleport better. If I may say, I can teleport at places, in an instance. But only those places, that I have in my mind or those that I can see," informed Caspian.

Caspian stayed in a room in the organization, even when Israr requested him to come and stay with him in his house, a lot of times. But he denied it saying it was dishonorable. However making regular visits, or staying for a night or two, seemed appropriate to him.

The next day, Cecelia and Joshua set out, to buy groceries. It got done fast, because Joshua was a great help. They began to walk back. Joshua holding a brown paper bag in his arms, all the groceries in it, and a loaf of bread and the egg tray visible from it at the top. Joshua wearing his grey jacket, and Cecelia wearing a pink turtle neck t-shirt, cream pants and a short cream jacket. She feeling happy, at Joshua helping her out, and he even didn't let her carry the paper bag, and carried it himself the whole way. As they walked, Cecelia asked,

"So Joshua, how's Serenity??"

Joshua was surprised for sometime, then felt shy, and began to say,

"She's really talented, and she is so understanding and caring," as he continued speaking, he became excited, and started speaking everything lifefully, "you know she even told me a new restaurant's been opened at the corner of the third street, and that she wanted to go to it."

Hearing all of it, Cecelia felt really glad of both Joshua and Serenity, and then she explained,

"hmmm . . . so she told you she wished to go to that new restaurant. . . Joshua that means she wants you to take her there."

"Does it???" asked Joshua confused.

"Yes Joshua," she said, "girls are complicated. They say less, but expect the boys to understand everything..."

"Ohh. . . so that's it. I'll take her there then, alright!!!" announced Joshua excitedly.

"Ok then . . . I have an idea, I'll call Serenity to my house. You can tell her then!!!" she said, and Joshua accepted happily, nodding his head, and smiling.