CHAPTER - 2 ANOTHER VILLAIN WITH TIME

Israr was performing brilliantly and made everyone proud, by defeating dozens of villains.

One mysterious night Crawford send Israr to bring an astrophysicist named Kevin Harrison to the organization's safety base, because he had been recently receiving dangerous threats.

Israr stood in the elevator patiently, which was moving downwards swiftly, towards the lower level, that was the organization's hanger. Inside the elevator he could feel himself going downwards. He watched the small screen above the elevator door that was indicating the different floors approaching. When he reached the hanger, he walked around trying to choose an appropriate mode of transport.

"Hmmmm. . . do I take the SUV, or should I take the hovercraft."

Then he sat on the super bike and exclaimed,

"Yep, here we go... !!"

His hairs were long, which kept moving wildly with the speed of the bike; his yellow and blue uniform got revealed every time a street light approached. The collar of his uniform straight up. A white colored band on his left hand, and a chain around his neck, with a small crown shaped locket, and a tiny diamond inside it.

Israr reached the designated place, and started searching for Kevin Harrison, on foot. Suddenly he saw a man running towards him from the dark, wearing big square shaped spectacles and a lab coat. He ran hard and crashed into Israr and fell down.

"Doctor Harrison..??" asked Israr.

"Yah.. yah that's me, and who are you?" asked Harrison.

"The organization send me," he replied.

"Oh God. . . thank God" repeated Harrison, while Israr picked him up, and asked him,

"who are you running from, anyways?"

"There are robots" pleaded Harrison, "many robots, they tried to take me, please help me, do something!!"

Israr pushed Harrison behind himself, and stood covering him. Then around seven or eight robots jumped out from the dark and stood still, ready to attack.

"Man!! I thought today was gonna be a boring day!" announced Israr grinning, his eyes narrowed. His face and looks sharp. He forced his hands, and flames covered his hands. He started creating fire balls and threw them at those robots escaping their attacks. Then he forced his hands again and the fire moved to his knuckles, elbows and knees. Then he beat up all those robots. Then with all glory, he stood watching broken pieces of those robots which lay around like scrap, and appreciating his own work, he then spoke up,

"Naah. . . it was boring anyways!!"

Israr, pulled out a microphone from his pocket, put it in his ear, pressed the button on it and connected Crawford.

"Chief I have Doctor Harrison."

"Good . . . get him to the safety base through a boat," came a reply.

Okay chief, I'm on it," replied Israr and disconnected the microphone. He ran to a nearby pier with Doctor Harrison, keeping a watchful eye around, in case more of those robots turned up. Then he found a boat at a pier, and so they both climbed into it, and Israr started rowing towards the safety base. It was a dark night and the water was very quiet. A little time later, Doctor Harrison asked him,

"Have you ever studied astronomy and physics??"

He looked at Israr feeling proud of himself. Taking no interest Israr replied,

"No."

"Ah that's very sad . . . then half of your life has been wasted," said Doctor Harrison looking pityingly at him.

Sometime later Israr turned to him,

"Have you ever learned how to swim?" he asked.

"No" said Doctor Harrison.

"Then your whole life has been wasted," said Israr, "there's a hole in the boat and we're sinking!!!"

"Oh my God," he exclaimed, "please help me, do something," and grabbed Israr's hand tightly.

"Yah yah, whatever!!!" declared Israr, he smiled mischievously and pushed Doctor Harrison in the water. Then after a few seconds he jumped into the water, caught hold of Doctor Harrison and started swimming towards the safety base.

They finally reached the safety base. The military personnel came and took Doctor Harrison inside safely, and the others got Israr dry. After that Israr went to the main base and reported everything to Crawford. Then leaning over the easy chair he asked Crawford,

"Chief, who were they?"

"Those were Lugia's robots. Lugia's a villain from other galaxy, wanted in over seven planets. Smart and dangerous," replied Crawford stressing over the words smart and dangerous.

"Yah, great, like we had so less villains already!!!" remarked Israr, "why were they behind that doctor anyway?"

"We're still working on it Israr," declared Crawford.

"Hmmm. . . okay!!" said Israr and remained quite.