CHAPTER - 13 LUGIA'S EXCEPTIONAL PLANS

Israr, Joshua, Veer and Sonia spent the day together, fighting each other in the simulation system. Sonia chasing after Israr to defeat him, and to beat his record, and Israr trying his best, to keep his record up, and they laughed all the time.

Later, in the evening, Israr and Joshua began to leave towards their houses along with Veer. Caspian came and stopped them and spoke,

"Veer, Israr, Joshua . . . I was thinking, if you guys would mind co-operating a little more of your time, for a purpose such that, you can appoint your presence, with me of course, at Crawford's house . . ."

Israr, Veer and Joshua looked at each other confused for sometime, trying to deduce what Caspian wanted to say, and at the same time trying not to hurt his feelings, of make him feel left out.

"You want us to come to Crawford's house with you . . . ahh . . right!!" guessed Israr scared of whether he was right or not.

"Yes, of course!!" replied Caspian.

Israr took a sigh of relief and said,

"Sure thing . . . lets go!!"

At Crawford's house, they all, along with Crawford sat eating snacks, talking about different villains that had arrived previously. They even laughed at sometimes, with Crawford adding his intelligent humor. At one point, Joshua asked,

"Chief, what happened . . about that devices Lugia stole, did you find it among the crab's ruins?"

"I'm afraid, I didn't find them," replied Crawford, putting his glass away and leaning more over the sofa, "it still fears me, to think, what Lugia would be planning with them."

Suddenly a very bright light shinned from the window facing the main road, and that surprised them a lot. Joshua walked to the window and stood there very still. The others joined in to see what it was. A very bright line was shinning all around, and it seemed to be coming from the sky. It was two blocks away from Crawford's house. Suddenly from between the light, a laser fired down, from the sky. It ripped through the clouds, as it blazed down. It started moving forward along with the light, destroying everything completely to bits, in its path, the road, the vehicles and the houses. Then the light along with the laser moved forward . . . towards Crawford's house.

"Woah, its coming this way, maaaan!!!" shrieked Joshua.

Caspian and Veer nodded at each other. Caspian held Crawford and Joshua and teleported away, and Veer grabbed Israr tightly, and started running very fast, and reached the point where Caspian and the others were. They stood watching Crawford's house being destroyed to bits by the laser from the sky. It kept moving forward, and reached very far. After a while the laser stopped, and the light vanished.

"The insurance people are never going to believe this!!" screamed Crawford looking at the bits of his house.

"What was that thing??" asked Veer astonished. But Crawford knew nothing about it, and just stood angrily thinking.

Crawford seemed extremely serious the next two days, busy on his computer, trying to figure out everything. The heroes were scared of approaching him, so they kept there mischief completely down, and behaved silent and disciplined. Dharam started assisting Crawford in his war, to unwind the whole mystery. For two days, the heroes watched Crawford and Dharam working on the computers.