CHAPTER - 13 LUGIA'S EXCEPTIONAL PLANS

Start from the beginning

Finally, Crawford called them all in his office, and they all ran excitedly. Crawford was seated on his chair, his tie completely loose, and top two buttons open, and his hair vague. Dharam was beside him, standing looking at the computer seriously.

"Yes chief, you called for us!" pronounced Israr very politely.

Crawford looked at him for a long time, surprised.

"Israr . . . politeness . . . Israr are you alright? I mean fever of something on to you??" he asked, and laughed. And Veer, Joshua and Sonia broke into laughter, and Israr just stared at them.

"Chief, did you find out everything??" asked Veer impatiently.

"Yes, we have," he announced proudly, looking at Dharam, "we've figured out the whole thing!!"

Then he began to speak slowly and thoughtfully,

"Here goes everything from the start. You remember that Doctor Harrison. Lugia snatched a device from him called the Neutron Inhabilator. Then he wanted Doctor Harrison to build the Sonic Emitter and the cybernetic revolution aimer. But before that, we recovered Doctor Harrison, with you help Israr, ofcouse. So now Lugia decided to steal the other two devices, and he even succeeded."

"But why did he even need those three devices??" asked Sonia smartly, holding her chin.

"Combining those three devices created a satellite jamming device!!! Lugia did that, and now he's in control of a military satellite. It has its own self defense mechanism, so we cannot destroy it. However Lugia is controlling it from somewhere in the earth itself. We aren't able to destroy the satellite, so the only option now, is that we need to find the satellite jamming device and destroy it, before Lugia destroys everything with it, in his search for aura cores," announced Crawford.

Israr stood silent for sometime, and announced completely determined,

"We'll stop Lugia for sure chief. As long as we're all together we can do it. We'll find and destroy the satellite jamming device and Lugia too. Right guys!!!"

"RIGHT!!!" shouted Veer and Joshua in the same rhythm, and Crawford watched all of them proudly.

"Now that explains everything . . . the chasing of Doctor Harrison . . stealing those two devices . . and . . . and that laser attack," declared Israr, " but don't worry chief, we'll surely bring peace!!!"

And everyone nodded and smiled looking at each other.

"Hey!! Who made you our boss!!" complained Sonia over Israr, to trouble him, and everyone laughed.

Later that evening, all the heroes and Crawford sat in the briefing room, trying to think, where could Lugia be controlling the satellite from. Suddenly the lady operator came in hurriedly, and informed,

"Sir, the police just called it. They say that they have surrounded a power user, seen kidnapping a girl. The boy has been identified by the name Zane!!"

"WHAT???" shouted Crawford jumping to his legs, "Israr, Dharam come with me!!"

The three got into the organization's helicopter quickly. Israr was surprised, at Crawford behaving that way. Crawford kept telling the pilot to make all haste. Finally they reached the site. Zane stood on the road in the center, surrounded by the special task force officers, who pointed their guns at him straight. Zane was panicking, covering himself, trying to find a gap to run away. But the soldiers stood completely rigid. Crawford jumped down the helicopter, before it landed, and ran towards Zane, breaking his way, through the soldiers.