"It was over a year ago, it's fine." Bruce wanted to drop the subject.

"I'm so awesome that my best friend had a crush on me." Tony said to himself.

"It lasted exactly one month and six days. So ha ha." Bruce turned to face Clint.

"So 'Robin Hood', truth or dare?" Bruce asked.

"Dare." Clint grinned.

"Drink a gallon of milk." Bruce said.

"Uh, okay." He ran downstairs and returned with a full gallon of milk in his hand.

"Clint, you do know what might-" Natasha tried to warn him.

"I'm not going to chicken on drinking a gallon of milk." He scoffed and began to drink it quickly.

"Dude, aren't you partly lactose intolerant?" Thor whispered to him as he finished off the milk with a sick expression on his face.

Clint fled the room and left them all laughing. He returned five minutes later.

"I can eat cheese and ice cream, I didn't think it would matter." Clint said, looking sick.

"Yeah, a cheeseburger and an ice cream shake are completely different from chugging a gallon of milk in under thirty minutes." Steve said as Natasha left the room to find some breath mints for Clint.

"So, uh, Thor, truth or dare?" Clint asked, not bothering to wait for Nat to return.

"Truth." Thor said.

"Wow, you all are so boring." Clint made a face, but thought for a moment and got an evil grin. "So, who do you have a crush on?"

"Um, what?" He faked confusion.

"You heard me." Clint answered.

"Nope. I refuse." Thor stated adamantly.

"Oh Brother, you're a horrible coward." Loki rolled his eyes.

"Shut up."

"What was the question?" Natasha re-entered the room.

"Nothing." Thor spoke quickly.

"I asked him who he had a crush on." Clint answered, taking the five mints from her with a grateful smile.

"Come on Thor, I didn't even think you had a crush on anyone. You can tell us." Natasha encouraged.

"Ha ha, no. I use my chicken." Thor shook his head and turned his attention to his younger brother. "Truth or dare, Loki."

"Dare." Loki looked bored.

"One second," Thor thought to himself. "I dare you to kiss the girl closest to you."

"Fine." Loki looked around before sending an amused glance to his brother. Natasha was the nearest one.

"Uh, sorry Nat." Thor looked mortified.

Loki moved to her and gave her a quick kiss. On her cheek.

"Dude, that should be illegal!" Tony said in annoyance.

"You didn't specify." Loki said to his older brother, who looked a bit grateful that he hadn't. Natasha just sat there.

"Steve, truth or dare?" Loki asked.

"Uh, truth." Steve replied.

"Alright, do you have a crush on someone in this room, other than Peggy?" He added the last part quickly, which made Steve's face fall somewhat.

"Yeah, I do." Steve answered before turning to Tony. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Tony decided.

"I dare you to go next door, knock, and profess your undying love to whoever answers before asking them for a roll of toilet paper." Steve replied.

"Oh, this'll be hilarious." Tony disappeared and then came back in ten minutes, looking scandalized.

"Your neighbor is a creepy middle-schooler who promptly smashed her lips onto mine after I told her." He stated.

"Yeah, I didn't mention that." Pepper shrugged, with a smile on her face.

"I sort of slammed the faceplate on the suit shut seconds after, and didn't really get the chance to ask for the toilet paper." He muttered.

"That counts as a chicken since you didn't finish it." Pepper pointed out.

"Crap. Thor, truth or dare?" Tony changed the subject.

"Dare." Thor shuddered slightly, not wanting to repeat what happened last time he chose truth.

"I dare you to tell the person you like that you like them." Tony said, satisfied with his dare.

"What?" Thor sunk into the floor. "Don't hate me." He said to no one in particular, and the usually happy jock looked miserable.

"Uh, Nat, I've been attracted to you ever since we became friends." He announced.

Natasha blinked.

"Man, you can't have a crush on Nat! I have a crush on Nat!" Clint said, looking angry with his best friend.

"My, everyone loves you as much as Tony Stark." Loki whispered to Natasha, who was currently shocked.

"You know what, I'm not talking to you now." Clint said defiantly.

"No, I'm not talking to you!" Thor announced.

"Fine!" Clint rose from the floor.

"I don't care!" Thor rose and they both stormed out of the room, and then left the party.

"Wow." Steve rose his eyebrows.

"Yeah." Tony motioned for him to follow before leaving the room.

"I better get back to my guests." Pepper decided and left as well. "I'll go join you. Bye, Nat." Bruce said and followed her.

"Guess it's just you and me." Loki said quietly.

"We should probably go home." She answered.

"Very well." He trailed her close behind.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Some party, isn't it." Steve asked rhetorically as he joined Tony on the balcony outside the master bedroom.

"I wanted to show you something." Tony replied.

"Oh, what?" Steve said, curious.

"Grab onto my shoulders and don't let go." Tony responded.

"Uh, okay?" Steve held on as Tony's faceplate shut. "Tony, what are you doing?" He asked, somewhat nervous.

"I didn't take every cool thing off this suit." Tony grinned to himself before blasting off into the air.

Falling In Love With The Billionaire's Sonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें