Chapter 33: Play Offs

Começar do início

"You can't talk to her like that!" yells the guy she was cheating on him with.

"Stay out of this unless you want them all here within seconds." His widen in fear. She was shaking. 

"I better never see you again. Or near my guys unless you want me to do something much worse." I left the house and slammed the door. After that I had stayed with Ashton for the night.

******End of Flashback*****

"Babe?" 

"Hmmm?" 

"You zoned out. Ready to go?" I nod my head. Today everyone was becoming focused on the game. It had been about ten years since the last time we qualified for play offs. This was going to become a big thing for our town. As we drove to school you could see all the signs and posters telling us good luck for play offs.  Arriving into school everyone was cheering before we even got out of our vehicles. As we all got out of our vehicles we all had our game faces on. I smiled at everyone and walked inside. There were photos of us in our football uniform. My nerves were slowly going down.

"How you feeling?" I looked up and saw Ashton.

"I'm a little nervous but I am doing good." 

"Just know that you will not be getting touched tonight at all." I smile at him. He pulls me close and kisses my forehead. We had been working on this for months. As we all went through the hallways everyone kept wishing us good luck. Telling us that we were going to do great. School was going to let out since we made it to the play offs. Most of the town was going to go to the game.  So for most of the day it was going to be an easy going day. Most of the school was decked out in our school colors. I smiled. As the day went on we all just kind of kept our focus on the game. If you were to approach any of us today you would of been scared that's how focused we are. We have our game faces on and ready for the battle.

"Y'all need to relax. If looks could kill most of the school would be dead." I say. Most of them smirk at me. 

"Oh c'mon Alex. You know we are just trying to focus. It's one of the biggest games of the year. " says Brandon. 

"I know it is. So we need to relax and keep a cool head otherwise there is going to be a fight." They all smile at me. 

"That's what I want to see." We all laugh together. It was after lunch and we started to head towards the bus. The whole town was there. They were cheering all of us on. The Seniors were the last to get on the bus. Even though we were last on the bus we still go the back of the bus. By the time we got on the bus everyone was cheering and yelling on the bus. 

"Alright!! Settle Down!" yells my dad. Everyone soon calms down.

"Thank you. Okay so we made it to the play offs! SO! That does not mean we don't give it our all. It's going to be difficult because we are going against teams with the same record. Maybe they've lost a couple of games doesn't mean they aren't good. I know we bring our A-game we need to give it our all! We are taking home that trophy!!" Everyone was yelling and cheering. It was about a four hour drive. I sat next to Ashton. I got the window seat since I was smaller then him. 

"You comfortable?" 

"Yeah I'm probably going to take a nap but wake me up about an hour before we get there." He nods. Ashton puts his arm around me and I fall asleep with my head o his chest. I have my headphones in so no one can bother me. Shortly I fall asleep. 

***Three Hours Later***

"Babe." 

"Hmm?" 

"We're about an hour away." I rub my eyes and start to take my make up off. I brush my hair and have Ashton braid my hair into pig tails.