Come It's Nearly Tea Time

2P!EnglandxInsane!Reader

You giggled as you strolled down the streets. You had just bought some things to make some cupcakes for yourself. You loved cupcakes, especially the (fav. Kind of cupcake) ones with delicious butter cream icing. The sweet delights always made your mouth water and crave more.

“I wonder if anyone will join me for cupcakes and tea today~.” You pondered in a sing song voice as you made it to your house. You started making the batter and once you finished making it and sticking the treats in the oven to cook. You grabbed your ‘special’ food coloring and mixed it in different portions of icing to color them. When you heard the timer ding, you pulled them out of them out of the oven and let them cool.

“Don’t wish to let the icing melt.” You giggled as you went to your living room and flipped your TV on. You found your Superjail CD still playing and smiled as you watched the on goings in the cartoon. After watching a few episodes you checked the cupcakes and found them cool enough to ice. Fluorescent pink, cotton candy blue, blood red, neon green, and dreamy purple colors danced and swirled on the cupcakes. You mixed some of them to swirl together and they looked marvelous!

You heard your doorbell and wondered who would visit you.  You then smiled and quickly cleaned yourself and opened your door to a rather charming sight. He had pale blonde hair, cobalt blue eyes with swirls of pink in them, and a light dusting of freckles on his face. A light pink dress shirt rested under a dark pink-somewhat purple- vest and a blue tie was strapped under the collar of his shirt. Light beige slacks and black dress shoes tied the rest of his outfit together.

“Ello poppet! I heard you were looking for people to join you for tea and cupcakes?” The man smiled. That smiled made your heart soar for an odd reason. You’ve never experienced this feeling before.

“Y-yes! Come in please…”

“Call me Artie. And you poppet?” He smiled walking in.

“[Name].” You introduced. “What kind of tea would you like?” You asked walking into the kitchen.

“Any kind dear~.” He sang from your living room. You felt your cheeks heat as you heard him sing that line.

‘What is this feeling?’ you thought as you made the Earl Grey. When the water was boiling, you set everything up on the table. When you heard the kettle scream you giggled as you took it off and inserted the tea bags.

“Is it ready?” Artie asked walking in.

“Yep!” You chirped happily sitting down at your seat. You grabbed a green and purple cupcake and Artie grabbed a blue and pink cupcake. You peeled the star design wrapper from the sweet treat and bit into it. The sweet sugar of the icing and the taste of the yellow cake cupcake swirled in your mouth and gave you the sweet taste of ecstasy.

“These are delicious poppet!” Artie smiled with blue and pink teeth. You giggled making him quirk an eyebrow. “What’s so funny love?” He had a wild and evil look in his eyes.

“Y-your teeth are colored!!” You laughed. He calmed down after you said and laughed too.

“As are yours love!” He laughed. After composing yourself you cleared your throat.

“So, where are you from Artie? I’ve never heard that accent around here.” You smiled resting your chin on your hands with fingers intertwined.

“How about a game? You win, I tell you everything you want to know. If I win, then I get to play with you.” He grinned with his eyes spinning in a hypnotic movement. You nodded your head which also got rid of that sick feeling his eyes were giving you.