Chapter 1

This story will always be in Baekhyun's point of view unless I say otherwise.

I woke up to banging on my door and a loud voice, "wake up you sluts, you need to make our food!" Then footsteps leaving. I groan slowly sitting up, feeling a small body in my lap. I look down to see Taehyung. He was bloodied, his thighs bruised with blood on them. It broke my heart to see him like this. He was so small and fragile, he was smaller than my self and younger. I carefully moved him off me, laying him down and covering him up. He was tortured all last night, he didn't need to be up making breakfast.

I got up, quickly getting dressed, and left the room silently. I hurried down to the kitchen, looking at the clock, 5:18 it read. I have forty-two minutes to prepare enough breakfast for one hundred pack members, excluding Tae and myself. We didn't eat until everyone else had eaten, and we only got the scraps. Most days I didn't eat, giving my portions to Tae.

I quickly prepared a simple meal, bacon, eggs and English muffins. I'm glad Tae is getting rest, but cooking is hard. I can't cook well, so this is a struggle. I finished preparing the meal with two minutes to spare, I quickly set the table and rushed to my kneeling position that the alpha demanded I be in when they entered.

Just as I settled into my spot I heard the pounding of feet on the floor. I hung my head in submission, saying soft good mornings to everyone, though I got no response.

Everyone ate quickly, making a mess. I understand we're wolves but we don't need to act like savages. As quickly as everyone arrived they departed.

After the last person left I stood, looking at the mess. Food was everywhere, I didn't understand why they did this. It was in spite of me if I weren't here they'd eat like civilized people. I cleaned the table off before looking at the leftovers, half an English muffin and three strips of bacon. I will give Taehyung everything today, making sure he get enough nutrition each day was my main goal, that along with leaving this place. I headed upstairs, giving Tae his food.

That evening after preparing food, I sat in my room, waiting for Taehyung. He was with one of them right now, being used. I hated this time every day, I can feel the pain he's going through.

When I heard the door click open I was shocked to see an alpha tossing Taehyung into the room, leaving right after. I hurried over to him, Taehyung looked horrible. He had bruises all over his face and upper torso, his thighs were turning dark shades of purple and coated with fresh blood. I hurriedly got a warm wet cloth and began cleaning him. I wiped down his legs, face, and area, taking away anything that monster left.

I shook him awake, "Tae baby? Wake up, we've gotta go." I said as soon as his eyes opened. He looked at me through his swollen eyes, still managing to furrow his eyebrows.

"Go? Go where Baek?" He asked, his voice hoarse from I can only assume screaming. Suddenly his eyes lit up, understanding what I was saying, "we're leaving?!" I could see the excitement on his face.

"Yes we're leaving Tae, but we've gotta go now. Everyone is asleep, come on." I tugged him up to his feet, "don't worry about grabbing anything, we just need to leave." I pulled him to the door and we silently left the room. Creeping downstairs and out of the house. We almost made it to the border safely, until we ran into the one variable I forgot to add to the equation, border patrol.

"Hey!" I heard shouts behind us, as soon as we heard them we set off in a dead sprint. I knew they'd catch one of us, I wouldn't let it be Tae. My oxygen depleted lungs were already straining.

"Tae, keep running, find help!" I said my pace slowing. Not eating much of anything for weeks effects your body. It was worth it though, Taehyung has enough energy to get to safety.

"Baek no, I'm not leaving you!" He said, slowing down with me. He tried to pull me with him, my body wouldn't cooperate though. Slowly I fell to the damp forest floor.

"Tae, go find help, save yourself, not me." I panted out slowly, sensing the patrol quickly getting closer, "go!" I yelled, he gave me one last sorry glance before doing exactly what I told him to.

I smiled as the patrol got to me, he was already over the border, they couldn't get to him. I sighed in relief as I was painfully thrown over someone's shoulder and carried back to the pack house. With Taehyung safe I was able to peacefully drift off into unconsciousness.

Taehyung's Pov

I didn't make it far into the new territory before my weak body almost collapsed. I propped my self up against a tree. I will wait here until their patrol comes. Panting I slid down the tree and sat on the forest floor, waiting.

It wasn't long before I heard howls. Soon I was being circled by two large wolves. Gulping I bared my neck, a sign of submission, showing them I meant no harm.

They both shifted, turning into two beautiful men, they were extremely tall though, towering over my small form. "P-please don't h-hurt me, I-I need h-he-help." I whimpered out pathetically.

One of them slowly approached me, he had brown hair and high cheekbones, "it's okay, we won't hurt you." He soothes softly, "we can't do anything until the beta gets here anyway." He reaches out a hand to help me up. I carefully take his hand, his much larger hand completely engulfing my tiny one.

"See dear, you're fine." He smiled before he seemed to really take in my appearance, "what happened to such a pretty face?" He gently cupped my face in his hands. I leaned into the touch, it'd been so long since someone other than Baekhyun touched me in such a gentle manner.

"Kai's almost here," the other wolf spoke, he finally acknowledged me, walking over and pushing the other male aside. He sniffed the air, "you're an omega." He smiled at me, "you're so small," he ran his hand through my hair, gently massaging my head.

Though he was being nice, him mentioning I was an omega was worrying, he may use me like the others did. I tensed involuntarily, trying not to shake in fear. "Don't worry dear, I've got a mate. I won't hurt you." He smiled at me once again.

Just then a large wolf came into view. I quickly dropped to my knees, bowing my head in respect, this man was the beta. "Chen, Xiumin, thank you I've got it from here." He walked over to me, before pausing, sniffing the air.

"He's an omega?" He asked I can only assume, the men. "Raise your head," he said in a soft but commanding voice. I immediately did as told, showing him my bruised face. I heard his breath hitch in shock.

"Who are you?" He asked gently, bending down in front of me, holding eye contact. He tilted his head to the side in a curious manner.

"K-Kim Tae-Taehyung," I said quietly, bowing my head once again. I felt long fingers grabbing my chin, making me look back up at him.

"How old are you, Kim Taehyung?" He questioned. This was the beta I reminded myself, looking away from him, not wanting to show any signs of disrespect.

"18," that one word got gasps from each of the three men. Kai's eyes were wide, he looked absolutely shocked.

"Taehyung how about we go see the alpha?" He asks once again, remembering my mission I nodded frantically. Quickly standing only for my legs to protest and my body head straight to the ground. Kai quickly reacted, catching me and hauling me up into his arms.

Then we were off, heading for their pack house. Me in Kai's arms and the other two running alongside us. (I'd like to point out I do not ship Kai and Tae, I picture them as having more of a brotherly connection, Kai feel the need to protect Tae like a brother)

Once we arrived at our destination we were met with a young man with big eyes. He immediately looked at Kai, walking over to him. Kai handed me to Xiumin, and engulfed the small man in a hug, "hey baby," he said, pecking the latter's head. "As much as I'd love to stay and hold you forever, I need to go to Chan's office," he said releasing the man from his hold.

Then he turned to me, "let's go talk to the alpha."

And I quit, enjoy this chapter, I may upload later this week or next Monday, keep your eyes peeled!

Lots of love-Baekkie❤️