Chapter 66 - Lose

Minister Zhou won't listen, and then the inside, touch a layer of film, immediately satisfied. Unexpectedly, this lady is still a virgin. Looks like, is set to marry into the wealthy family, and so did not go out to play. Even plays, also thoroughly adhere to this layer of film.

But looking at her jerky reaction, he was sure she hadn't played. Thinking he was the first man to touch her, he was even more excited.

The fingers began to slowly in and out, and Ding Cai Yan had lost herself. Although the body of the men look bad, think about it and some nausea, but ... This feeling ... It's so comfortable...

"Ah...Uh..."

Ding Cai Yan shook his head and wanted to leave all of this. However, why do feel not enough?

"Good **/** small devil..." Minister Zhou said and finger abused her viciously.

"Um..." Ding Cai Yan bit her lips and dared not make too much noise.

Soon she stiffened and twitched.

Minister Zhou two eyes red: "God!" You are high/tide, really born **/woman!"

"Woo ..." she wept, but she could not help twitching.

Minister Zhou's fingers still stay in her body; feel the contraction of the meat wall, feel the lower side painful. While she was not looking, he pulled out the zipper and took out the object out of the way so it will not get caught in it.

Taking advantage while Ding Cai Yan still not ease, he must work harder, let her lose herself, before going for the next move.

So he squatted down, moved her thighs, and lower his head buried in her flower.

"Ah--" Ding Cai Yan felt a burst of current through, suddenly shivering. There is something in there to make her totally weak and surrenders to her desire, feeling turmoil.....

She raised her upper body and saw Minister Zhou burying herself between her legs. It's her, it's her thing....

"Uhm... So sweet! Minister Zhou praised, big mouth to sucking it up..

"Ah ah ah ..." Cai Yan quickly covers her mouth, legs trembling outrageous.

Don't know how long he's been down there, she's a few times high/wet, and she's soft and flaky.

"The sofa is soaked, how much water do you say you have?" Minister Zhou's voice came faintly. She was still in the middle of turmoil and was in a daze.

Suddenly, someone pinched her jaw, opened her mouth, and then a thick, hard thing stuffed in. She grunted and did not have the strength to stop it. The thing in the mouth pumping/inserting a few, she was trembling, open her eyes, but can't see what specific thing.

She realized what it was, and she wanted to push it away.

Zhou Minister ruthless said: "Give me a good mouth!" If it's finished, the land is Mu Tianyang! Finish spoke he made vigorously move in her mouth.

Cai Yan trembling, tears flow out.

Finally, he was released in her mouth, ordering her: "Swallow!" Where are you going to puke, want him to find out?"

Cai Yan sluggish to swallow down, he stick out the soft object in front of her: "lick the top clean, faster!"

"Move...." Cai Yan irritated.

"Already eat and swallow down, what the point irritated? Forget how comfortable you were? After that, he went up to her leg and licked it again.