Chapter 28 - You Choose

After dinner, Wan Qing back to dressing room. Although don't want to face it, but in order to study, have to face it also.

There was an ambiguous smell in the dressing room, which almost made her want to kill herself. She clenched her teeth tidying up the book on dresser, recorded down the broken book, and then gave it to Mu Tian Yang.

One hour later, A-Hua holds a brand-new book in front of her now.

"Trouble You." "Wan Qing looked at the watch, 09.00 pm, not too late, because many bookstores close at 10.00 pm.

"Then I'll go out first." A-Hua looks at the Mu Tian Yang and waits for instructions.

"En." Mu Tian Yang sitting on the couch reading newspaper and head down. As a-Hua walked out from living room, he asked: "Why not wearing the watch?"

Wan Qing looked at her hands watch, reminded her of Vacheron Constantin watch he gave, a little bit fear she answered: "Too expensive, wear to school not good."

Mu Tian yang frowned, sneer coldly: "Looks like should choose a noble school!" A place full of noble daughters, everyone wearing Vacheron Constantin, Cartier, she will embarrass if not wear it.

Wan Qing smile rigid, pick up the book on table: "I go to do homework ..."

Mu Tian Yang dropped the newspaper: "Come with me."

Wan Qing heart thumping, what he want to do. But what she can do, even extremely danger can't defy, she cautiously following him until he entered his study.

His study is very large, competent calm style. The tall bookshelf on both sides, together with the black desk in the middle, almost overwhelmed her.

Mu Tian Yang pointed to the side of the desk: "Sit there. Bookshelves have free space, find a place to put your things, but don't mess with my things.

"Yes. Wan Qing hold the book in chest.

"Why still stunned there? Have not to submit homework tomorrow?

Wan Qing immediately walks over, and put the book on the desk. There is nothing on the table except a computer, a pen holder.

"I ..." she pointed out, "I still have some books over there."

"Quickly go!" Mu Tian Yang stared at her.

She immediately ran out of the study and took the things back.

Mu Tian Yang had already sat at his desk and turned on the computer.

Wan Qing slowly walks over, and do not know where to sit. Even though the desk is large, but he is more imposing. As soon as he sat there, it was as if the whole table was his, and the table seemed as small as a card in his hand.

"Come this way." Mu Tian Yang knocked on his left hand side, "Don't block my light."

Wan Qing look at it, and hold the book to his left side.

Luckily he had more than one chair in his study, and she pulled one and sits down, open the homework and prepare to do it. But Mu Tian Yang sat beside, she inexplicably feel afraid, also can't concentrate, from time to time will glance on him.

Mu Tian Yang is focus on his computer and looked up: "What happened? Want me do you?"

"You--" wan Qing almost fainted, how can he say such a thing? She was so anxious that her face was red and her eyes were red with injustice.

"Don't want me do you, don't keep on looking at me."

Wan Qing clenched her teeth, said: "You here I can't concentrate!"

"Why?"

"Is--- Is because of your typing sound.

Mu Tian Yang fiercely stared at her: "Mao Zhuxi (refer to Mao Zedong) is still reading when in trouble, this you can't endure? Do your homework, or let me do you, you choose!"

Wan Qing scared and shivering a bit, panic picked up the pen, lower her head to look at the homework.