Chapter 23 - White Lies

Xu Cove pulled her looks at the cloths, once is a wealthy lady, from the texture can know it.

"Is it expensive?" "

"No ... Not expensive..." Wan Qing doesn't how to explain, cold sweat drops.

Xu Ke Wei glanced at her and asked, "Did your father buy it?" "

Wan Qing dumbfounded, suddenly remember she have daddy! She did not know how to react, and nodded stiffly: "Well, Dad bought ..." she wanted to cry. How could he buy her clothes when he sold her?

Xu Ke Wei retracted his hand, his face indifferent: "At least he is good to you." "

"Mom ..." Wan Qing doesn't know how to persuade her.

Xu Ke Wei smiled and asked: "Do you often see each other now?" "

Wan Qing shook her head: "No. How did the pair of mother and daughter agree? They're going to let us die. "

Xu Ke Wei a cold hum, suddenly angry ribs hair pain. Wan Qing saw her face pale, urgently said: "Mom!" What happened to you? Don't worry, we don't want them!"

She hurried calling the nurse, nurse and the doctor hurried to attend, did not let Xu Ke Wei accident.

Wan Qing anxious crying: "I am not good, I should not provoke up mom's sad things ..."

Nothing. "Don't cry, Mom won't be sad," Xu Ke Wei weakly said.

"Well, I don't cry!" Wan Qing quickly wiped clean tears.

After a short rest, Xu Ke Wei asked: "Have you had a test recently?" How was your grade? "

"Very good, I made progress." "Wan Qing said," The last Test got the seventh place in the class, Grade has entered the top 100, want to test a good university won't be a problem. "

Xu Ke Wei listened to her words, finally got the comfort, the mood is joyful.

In fact, Wan Qing result always top 10 in the class about 10, a few months did not learn, and re-test will fell out to 20, perhaps farther. But at this time to comfort Xu Ke Wei, she has no way. After long absence, she will work hard to fill it up!

The two chatted for another 10 minutes, and the nurse came in: "The patient needs a rest." "

Wan Qing to look at Xu Ke Wei: "I'm leaving."

"Don't ask for leave later, come again on holiday." "Xu Ke Wei said.

Wan Qing nodded; check the quilt she covered before leaving the ward. Out of the ward and see Achen standing outside, she was startled.

A-Cheng whispered: "Miss."

Wan Qing see the room inside, a few steps forward, suppressed anger asked: "You call the nurse in?" "It is too much to disturb her and her mother together."

He seems to know what she is thinking, said: "The president called to remind, Miss don't forget the purpose, go change medicine first."

Purpose?

Yes, change the medicine is the right things see her mom only extra.

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