Chapter 60 - Scheming

When playing ball, Zhao Meina didn't come to haunt Mu Tianyang, Ding Cai Yan heart said: count her sensible!

After playing the ball, someone proposed to go clubbing, Mu Tianyang shook his head, pointing to Cai Yan said: "accompany her to eat."

The men glanced at her, and she could not help blushing. Unexpectedly, the vigorous and resolute Mu Tianyang, in private will be so cynical to show intimacy.

People did not expect Mu Tianyang would say so, and he used to Zhao Meina not so much value.

Zhao Meina standing in the distance, just glanced over, did not speak.

Others have different complexion. Most men and Mu Tianyang better, if he like Ding Cai Yan, they will give blessing, all laugh more ambiguous, is recognized as Ding Cai Yan identity. But women are not so good to send, whether for the sisters, or simply out of their own jealousy, hate to stare at the Ding Cai Yan.

Ding Cai Yan heart is sweet trembeling, this little hate, she doesn't care. Mu Tianyang! Mu Tianyang! Perhaps he is not only a gold brick, but also a thoughtful man. How happy would it be to marry into a wealthy family and get a man who loves yourself?

Ding Cai Yan thought, hand unconsciously on the Mu Tianyang's arm. Mu Tianyang looked down at her and said to the crowd, "we go first."

"Tianyang! Behind him suddenly Zhao Meina shouts.

Cai Yan look over, heart sneer at: Finally can't bear it?

Mu Tianyang looked at the Zhao Meina, the corners of the mouth moved, and lower his head to Cai Yan said: "I go over."

Cai Yan grasping his hand slightly tight, really afraid to let go him will lose him. However, she felt that she was too paranoid, if necessary, it should be a generous point. In this regard, Zhao Meina is really a master, she should learn this point. So, she let go of him, sweet smile: "Good, I wait for you."

Mu Tianyang went to Zhao Meina.

Cai Yan turned around, see everyone looked at her, a little uneasy.

"Let's go first." "Someone said.

All the people continued to leave, one of the women walked to Ding Cai yan side, only they can hear the volume said: "You do not dream!" Tianyang is just playing with you, and do you think you are eligible to marry into the wealthy? You don't even deserve to carry Meina shoes! "

"Then you are dreaming too!" Ding Cai Yan counterattack.

"What do you mean?"

"If I want to marry into wealthy is a dream, that now is not far away from the dream, and you think I can't marry in is a dream!" Let's see whose dreams come true first! "

"You ..." the woman stared at her bitterly, and walked away.

She turned around, sees Zhao Meina standing in front of Mu Tianyang, head down and tears drop, suddenly startled, look to Mu Tianyang. Zhao meina present demeanor will move man heart, she is afraid he will also.

Zhao Meina wearing a white sportswear, the moment nutation tears, is really delicate to the extreme, not like a bit of played ball with the high-spirited. Ding Cai Yan think, she must have never cried in front of Mu Tianyang, this time suddenly cry, but want to let Mu Tianyang see her other side, good to save his heart.

If this is not Mu Tianyang, Zhao Meina is successful. They do not know, Mu Tianyang Heart, had already handed a woman named Ding Wan Qing. Only that woman, whether crying or laughing, would make his heart vibrate. He likes how he steals a glanced even if she is afraid.

Even Mu Tianyang himself felt terrible, when he cared so much about her? Originally, she just ... It's just that...... Just what? As Tianxue said, the tool of the warm bed ...