Chapter 17 - Like It?

Qing stunned a moment, furious: "you said keep the one I like."

The woman still smiled: "Stay is not necessarily wear, but Mr Mu must be happy if you wear it. I think Mr. Mu will be angry if he comes back and sees nothing in your closet."

Wan Qing thought Mu Tian Yang these two days behavior, have to admit she may be right.

The woman sees her no longer insists, given to her to hangs it up, casually said: "The men all like the rare thing. Every day you wrap yourself up tightly, someday change to fascinating and charming one, he naturally like it very much, he will submitted to you... Anyway, to subdue a good man, can't always listen to them, cant resisted all the times...

Wan Qing listened, thoughtfully looking at her. She packed her things and took her leave. Wan Qing seems understood; open the wardrobe, took the bathrobe to take a bath, and then chose a new suit of clothes. Wiped a little powder, sprayed a little perfume, and applied a lip gloss, put on the new high heels, go to downstairs living room reading.

When Mu Tian Yang came back, she saw her barefoot sitting on the couch, sandals in front of the stall. She held a magazine in her hand, her hair hanging in her chest, covering her chest.

He smiled and walked over sat next her and holding her to sit on his lap.

"You ..." the Wan Qing startled some uncomfortable, wants to go down.

"Sit well." He ordered, pulling open her neckline and glanced at it, laughing, "white?" "

Wan Qing flushed, lower her head and keep silent.

He kissed her on the cheek, and sniffed: "Not bad... smell good"

Wan Qing looked up at him one eye, timidly ask: "Do you like it?"

Mu Tian Yang surprised a moment, is she pleasing him? He looked at her, this feeling is not bad, laughed: "Like." You are so sensible, of course I like it. "

Wan Qing relieved, timidly said: "I want to ask you one thing--"

Mu Tian Yang glared at her: "Want to exchange condition with me?" It's not enough to dress like this! In exchange, you have to do more to please me! "

"I am not ..." said Wan Qing, "I want to go back to school!" "

"Back to school?"

"I'm going to Class!" Wan looked at him, "I should have the college entrance exam next year--"

He sank his face and waved: "I have no problem support you, take what test? Just to find a good job, make more money, and then buy good clothes? You don't need it! "

"I do not study, my mother will be sad--"

"Didn't you quit school?" He remembered what she had said that night.

"My mother doesn't know, I'm not telling her." She is now done her surgery and will be discharged after a while, if I don't hurry back to school, she will find out. If she finally knew about me and you ... I and you ... I'm dead! Wan Qing said, burst into tears.