Chapter 11 - Help Me Prepare Bath

"I really hurt..."

"Endure it!" Mu Tian Yang pushed her and walk to restaurant.

Wan Qing body sways a bit, see his action, shout loudly: I do not want to eat! "

"What did you say?" Mu Tian Yang raised his eyebrows dangerously.

She pulled her and begged: "I begging you, let's go!" I don't want to go in there! I don't want to go in ... "If the Xue Lina sees them together, she is prostitute will become real is it? Even if she really sold, she doesn't want Xue Lina know, she doesn't accept Xue Lina cynicism!

Mu Tian Yang looked at the restaurant, and did not see the Ding family three persons. Because Xue Lina afraid her husband care about Wan Qing, deliberately chose the other side of the corner, they can't see the road, the road can't see them.

"Okay.... for the sake of your injury!" Mu Tian Yang said.

He took her to the hospital first, after examination; found that her bones almost cracked. Mu Tian Yang heard, the corners of the mouth flashed a cold smile-Ding Cai Yan, I did not step on, you even dare to step on!

The wound was handled well and the two men walked out of the emergency room. Wan Qing looked at inpatient hallway, unwilling. This is her mother in hospital, now her mother is upstairs, she really like to see.....

Mu Tian Yang sees through her thoughts, and said with grace: "Go up and take a look, give you five minutes."

Wan feeling surprised a moment, shaking her head: "better not." "If mom wakes up, she'll be worried to see her like this."

Mu Tian Yang frowned, turned and walked: "Since don't want; hereafter don't let me see you this facial expression!"

Wan Qing startled, holding her bandage good hand to follow up.

Mu Tian Yang didn't go to the restaurant and went straight home.

The light in the villa was on, Wan Qing felt a little strange. She remembers nobody else except her daytime. Is his family around?

Walking into the villa, a middle-aged woman in plain clothes came to Mu Tian Yang and said, "Sir, are you back?" I'm Zhang Mei Feng.

"Yes." Mu Tian Yang waving his hand, and make two dinners! "

Yes. Zhang Mei Feng went to kitchen immediately.

Mu Tian Yang sit down in the sofa, said to the Wan Qing: She is nanny and just come, she will responsible for your daily meals. From tomorrow onward, bodyguard A chen and A Hu take turn to following you, and if you want to go out and ask them to drive you, what you want just ask them buy for you--" after a while, he looked at her thoughtfully," I don't think you need to go out? You seem to have nowhere to go. Well, stay at home. "

"My mother--"

"Go to the bathroom and help me with the bath water." He interrupted her.

Wan Qing was obstruct, somehow no reaction.

He picks eyebrow: "Did not hear?"